Page 202 of 269 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 ... LastLast
Threads 4021 to 4040 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. Best Rotation for Unchained + Berserk

    Good Morning I've been going over this in my head about my Warrior, trying to find the optimal rotation for burst damage when using Unchained +...

    Started by Sindalis‎, 05-29-2014 11:40 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 4,137
    06-23-2014, 04:13 AM Go to last post
  2. Getting started tanking?

    Currently, I'm a healer main (SCH) and I'm looking to get into tanking after encountering a very nice tank in DF who explained what the other side...

    Started by exarion‎, 06-15-2014 12:59 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,848
    06-21-2014, 02:12 AM Go to last post
  3. pld novus sword 31 parry 22 acc

    hi, how do your guys plan to meld ur sword? as i believe we are aiming acc cap w/ food of 520 . i am going for 31 parry and 22 acc what your...

    Started by Keroro1337‎, 06-13-2014 04:04 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 8,104
    06-21-2014, 01:58 AM Go to last post
  4. WARRIOR STATS ALLOCATION

    Hello everyone, I'm a lvl 34 Warrior and im new to FFXIV and I was just looking to see if I can get any advice on what stats I should put my...

    Started by LaureNymph‎, 05-15-2014 03:10 AM
    10 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 10
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 90
    • Views: 26,200
    06-21-2014, 12:58 AM Go to last post
  5. Crystal Tower 1st Time Tank Tips?

    Ok - ran CT dozens of times, wanted to try my first go as a tank. Can someone let me know if this kind of makes sense: Bone Dragon - OT tank...

    Started by mpd49‎, 06-17-2014 04:45 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,946
    06-20-2014, 05:17 PM Go to last post
  6. Ninja: "So.. about that Storm's Eye?"

    It's going to be a no-brainer that Rogue/Ninja is going to be slashing based damage. You could lob them with the piercing damage group but curved...

    Started by Nayto‎, 06-13-2014 07:01 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 8,481
    06-20-2014, 03:23 AM Go to last post
  7. Turn 6 OT Question

    Hi guys. My Static and I have been clearing Turn 6 for a few weeks now, but something we've noticed lately (maybe since the latest patch, but I'm...

    Started by LukeyP666‎, 06-18-2014 05:47 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,382
    06-20-2014, 02:38 AM Go to last post
  8. End Game

    Hi. I'm quickly pulling to level 50 and enjoying playing PLD. Long-term WoW endgame MT so it's been a pretty easy transition. I just want to know...

    Started by ToukonEvia‎, 05-20-2014 09:54 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 39
    • Views: 11,541
    06-19-2014, 06:23 PM Go to last post
  9. Warrior Best in Slot Post 2.2

    It's been awhile since I've looked at this list and I wanted to re-create the BiS list (post-T9) and get feedback from everyone. There has been quite...

    Started by Nabian‎, 03-27-2014 01:15 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 51
    • Views: 33,508
    06-19-2014, 05:37 AM Go to last post
  10. post 50 questions

    hey so i just got curtana and have no idea what to run to gear up.. i am ilvl 62 from hq jewlery but no tomestone items yet. so what should i do in...

    Started by dehlert‎, 06-16-2014 10:05 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,684
    06-17-2014, 11:42 PM Go to last post
  11. Why are Paladins usually on stun duty? I'm confused.

    I levelled a paladin to 50 during open beta and into launch and one thing that's always annoyed me - the stun in on the global cooldown. It's always...

    Started by Saccharin‎, 06-15-2014 11:30 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    brutal swing;shield bash
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 6,580
    06-17-2014, 06:05 PM Go to last post
  12. PLD feels underwhelming lately

    Compared to WAR, PLD feels kinda *meh* to me lately. :( Even though PLD is my main and got better equipment, WAR just blows in dungeons. I was...

    Started by Kyana‎, 05-13-2014 10:49 PM
    11 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 11
    • Replies: 100
    • Views: 28,666
    06-17-2014, 11:59 AM Go to last post
  13. Common sense when positioning monsters

    I haven't really had an issue with this until the later dungeons, namely, Cutter's Cry last boss, Stone Vigil last boss, Dzemael Darkhold, and Aurum...

    Started by Classikal‎, 05-13-2014 09:53 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 39
    • Views: 12,123
    06-16-2014, 08:08 AM Go to last post
  14. Warrior's gear advice~

    I'm fairly new to tanking and was wondering what are my stat priority as in skill speed, det, parry ect, also would like advice on how to spend my...

    Started by Mystina‎, 06-06-2014 01:52 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,889
    06-15-2014, 07:12 PM Go to last post
  15. Pulling macro

    I would like to know how create the macro for puling putting sound on it. Like: Pulling in 3 (sound) 2 (sound) 1 (sound) PULL!! (different...

    Started by lucioe‎, 06-09-2014 04:10 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,967
    06-14-2014, 05:17 PM Go to last post
  16. Titan HM axe or Bravura?

    I just recently started tanking endgame content as both WAR and PLD and was curious whether people recommend the axe that comes from Titan HM or the...

    Started by Dinivas‎, 06-13-2014 11:34 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,776
    06-14-2014, 05:22 AM Go to last post
  17. Leviathan extreme advice plz

    Hello , need advice regarding tanking lev ex as war Specifically with the second add that spawns. I know paladin is better suited to taking it but...

    Started by Moonwolfthegrey‎, 06-08-2014 04:39 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,440
    06-14-2014, 05:06 AM Go to last post
  18. Infusing Shield and Sword

    It is unfair to us Paladins that we need to fuse first 4 Alexandrates to enable to fuse higher grade materia to each of our weapons. It's double the...

    Started by keroo‎, 06-08-2014 07:11 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    curtana, holy shield, novus, paladin, scrolls
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 5,569
    06-13-2014, 06:49 AM Go to last post
  19. A Warrior's Guide to Paladin - Contrast/Comparison of Abilities

    pending deletion.

    Started by Steady‎, 06-10-2014 07:20 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 5,385
    06-13-2014, 01:01 AM Go to last post
  20. To Swipe or not to Swipe

    I started having a harder time keeping aggro. Was doing a run when one of the players told me to use my aggro attacks more often. When I looked at...

    Started by Jarvix‎, 06-07-2014 10:30 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,306
    06-12-2014, 12:39 PM Go to last post

Page 202 of 269 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread