Page 192 of 269 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 ... LastLast
Threads 3821 to 3840 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,902
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. T5 questions

    i've never tried T5 and i'm willing to, and although i watched some guides, i still have some questions. assuming the party has 2 tanks and i'm OT:...

    Started by badonkadonk‎, 10-24-2014 05:16 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 4,136
    10-28-2014, 08:18 AM Go to last post
  2. A little worried.

    So as we know DRK is going to be the new tank in 3.0 which is pretty awesome, I'm personally looking forward to it as pld was a blast for me. But...

    Started by Yhoiryo‎, 10-27-2014 07:01 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 2,860
    10-28-2014, 03:56 AM Go to last post
  3. Titan Tanking Nerfed Again!? ... WHY!? There is NO reason for this!

    I know this is a "tank" thread and Titan might be a sore subject but I've got to ask. I main as a SMN (my secondary class is WAR). I've used...

    Started by Malric‎, 10-24-2014 01:26 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 32
    • Views: 9,528
    10-28-2014, 03:46 AM Go to last post
  4. Dark Knight: No Base Class?

    Is this even possible in terms of how the game works right now? It would mean that they would either have to change absolutely everything about the...

    Started by The_Last_Dragoon‎, 10-27-2014 03:40 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,944
    10-28-2014, 03:37 AM Go to last post
  5. Paladin: Can't find Sword Oath and Cover

    At the risk of being crucified... I have a level 40 Paladin. I just learned that there are two Job skills that I appear to be missing: Cover at...

    Started by williammfisc‎, 10-27-2014 05:39 AM
    cover, paladin, sword-oath
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 5,368
    10-27-2014, 09:37 PM Go to last post
  6. Dark Knight - Ability Speculation

    Have at it. Commence theorycrafting. I have taken the advice of a few other theory crafters, and I hope it shows. =^-^= No traits yet. Job:...

    Started by Zanmato‎, 10-26-2014 03:52 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 5,757
    10-27-2014, 08:49 PM Go to last post
  7. PLD theorycraft?

    Howdy fellow tanks! I've been building my paladin pretty much like this so far: VIT>STR>ACC(till cap)>PARRY>DET>CRIT>SS after searching for a...

    Started by Rilla‎, 10-08-2014 10:29 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 44
    • Views: 11,635
    10-27-2014, 07:31 PM Go to last post
  8. Death of the Warrior

    So the people of my FC swear that the trailer is saying the Warrior is being scrapped and is going to be replaced with the DK, The show the warrior...

    Started by sandeater‎, 10-26-2014 04:06 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 5,059
    10-27-2014, 12:40 PM Go to last post
  9. Samurai Tank Speculation

    Suppose that the upcoming expansion's new tank job is the samurai, how would you design the job as a tank? What would its tanking style be? What...

    Started by Dynza‎, 10-19-2014 08:14 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,246
    10-27-2014, 03:30 AM Go to last post
  10. Paladin needs an enmity/potency buff.

    Before anyone has a chance to go with the obvious, yes I fully acknowledge that I might just be bad at the game. Now that we've gotten that out of...

    Started by Grievar‎, 10-02-2014 06:30 AM
    16 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 16
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 152
    • Views: 28,815
    10-25-2014, 08:46 PM Go to last post
  11. A small question.

    Forgive me if this has been covered before, I couldn't find it. To put it simply, Spirits Within loses potency as your current HP decreases. What...

    Started by subteraneanbird‎, 10-25-2014 07:18 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 840
    10-25-2014, 07:18 PM Go to last post
  12. PLD Novus Parry vs. Crit

    Pretty sure there have been plenty of these but I'm bad at searching any kinds of forums so here goes. I've decided to put Acc, Det and either...

    Started by Trixxy‎, 10-11-2014 05:44 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 7,709
    10-24-2014, 05:34 AM Go to last post
  13. Questions about WAR gearing with current content as well as upcoming

    I hit level 50 not too long ago after a pretty long hiatus and I've decided to stick with the game for a while. Right now, I'm trying to figure out...

    Started by Aungi‎, 10-22-2014 02:23 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,858
    10-22-2014, 03:06 PM Go to last post
  14. Stupid(?) Question about PLD Novus

    Getting close to my Novus, thinking about stats. Checked on a few of the PLD Novus threads. I'm curious why skillspeed is rated so low by everyone...

    Started by PWilson‎, 10-17-2014 01:49 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 4,589
    10-22-2014, 02:40 PM Go to last post
  15. DPS Gear for PLD

    I know that if you are a PLD your dmg is like trivial, but has anyone tried a build that actually focus in dmg rather than HP?. Feel free to post...

    Started by albertopin‎, 10-18-2014 12:28 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,693
    10-22-2014, 02:33 PM Go to last post
  16. Cover + Cooldowns??

    Hey guys, I have a quick question regarding cover. I know cover only works on physical damage and I know if you use hallowed ground and cover someone...

    Started by Blubbers‎, 10-21-2014 11:20 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,763
    10-22-2014, 04:22 AM Go to last post
  17. Stun Etiquette?

    The night of the last maintenance I rolled Stone Vigil for low-level DR as Monk. We had roughly 45 minutes from when the circle went down to clear,...

    Started by Ninster‎, 10-11-2014 04:03 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,461
    10-21-2014, 05:53 PM Go to last post
  18. Solo Warrior in Turn 9 PUGs.

    Is anyone else having a annoying time convincing party leaders to accept a single Warrior in their Turn 9 clears? Lately it's been increasingly...

    Started by AkashiXI‎, 10-15-2014 04:37 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 6,901
    10-21-2014, 01:58 PM Go to last post
  19. Turn 8 Tanking. Pulling Dreads

    Every time I run this, I get slightly different directions on what how to pull these. What seems to work the best is to veer to the left of the...

    Started by Steady‎, 10-04-2014 09:21 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,036
    10-21-2014, 02:00 AM Go to last post
  20. Newbie question about the live stream!

    I got on abit late I miss 80% of the stream I would like to know did they mention anything about samurai?

    Started by Janhyua‎, 10-20-2014 11:19 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,763
    10-20-2014, 11:43 AM Go to last post

Page 192 of 269 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread