Page 187 of 269 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 ... LastLast
Threads 3721 to 3740 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. Paladins. How do you manage your cooldowns?

    In some certain instances, you'll inevitably manage your cooldowns. What are your cooldown rotations for remarkable end-game contents like Coil?...

    Started by keroo‎, 01-01-2015 12:31 PM
    cooldowns, defensive, paladin
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 7,443
    01-02-2015, 08:21 AM Go to last post
  2. Slight warrior Buff/Tweak.

    I honestly like warrior as it is now, but it could use some useability changes to make it on par with Pally. I'd like one of these 2 things (one...

    Started by SakiKojiro‎, 12-08-2014 12:43 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 61
    • Views: 20,859
    12-31-2014, 04:40 PM Go to last post
  3. Stoneskin II

    Can PLD use Stoneskin II as a cross class ability? (My assumption is no)

    Started by Frost_Trunks‎, 12-31-2014 05:44 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,776
    12-31-2014, 05:57 AM Go to last post
  4. Relic Stat Cap on FF Ariyala Correct?

    Hi All, In updating my gear set goals on FF Ariyala's Gear Set site, I noticed it said for Paladin's Relic it was: 59/59 Infusions for...

    Started by Kiara‎, 12-30-2014 09:26 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,225
    12-31-2014, 12:05 AM Go to last post
  5. Do Paladins want Cure?

    I'm a Warrior who also has a Paladin. While I love Stoneskin, and I recall playing Paladin in FFXI, I find myself wondering.. do Paladins really...

    Started by Steady‎, 12-08-2014 02:32 AM
    • Replies: 60
    • Views: 23,231
    12-30-2014, 07:21 PM Go to last post
  6. Warrior Infuriated, is it worth holding on to?

    So, sometimes I like to hold onto my Infuriated buff for that extra 10% crit when I'm OT and simply dealing damage, like in T10 for example when I'm...

    Started by Ditto‎, 12-29-2014 11:43 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,328
    12-30-2014, 03:16 AM Go to last post
  7. Help with speed runs as a WHM

    So lately I have been really trying to improve my ability to speed run as a WHM and I think learning from you Tanks is my next step. As a usual rule...

    Started by Numenor1379‎, 12-25-2014 12:59 AM
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 9,467
    12-29-2014, 06:17 PM Go to last post
  8. How much of these raid damage could be parried?

    I'm trying to have every EX primals on farm as well as turns 1-7. I'm quite happy with most of them except the following few- Garuda, Ramuh,...

    Started by Thistledown‎, 12-24-2014 01:10 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,373
    12-28-2014, 03:19 PM Go to last post
  9. VIT or STR Poetic Accessories?

    So i'm not sure what to get, STR or VIT? Got my Full I120 left side for Paladin. Not sure what to go as, i mainly go almost full STR (100/110) for...

    Started by Blitzace‎, 12-24-2014 06:04 AM
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,917
    12-27-2014, 06:19 AM Go to last post
  10. New to tanking, got a little question

    Hey, I've never played a tank in my 15 years of playing mmo's, but I like this game so much I just had to give it a go after 11 months. So I'm lvl...

    Started by Pyroclastic‎, 12-26-2014 10:30 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,644
    12-26-2014, 11:27 AM Go to last post
  11. Sword Oath in T10-13 while tanking

    Sword Oath is obviously a huge DPS boost over Shield Oath, and given how this content is tuned more for i110 than i130 + i135 weapons (as groups are...

    Started by Sleigh‎, 12-21-2014 05:36 AM
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 14,799
    12-26-2014, 04:08 AM Go to last post
  12. paladin relic

    I'm probably beating a dead horse here, but I figured I'll ask anyways. I can not for the life of me, think of anything useful to infuse aside from...

    Started by monochromicorn‎, 12-16-2014 11:18 AM
    • Replies: 41
    • Views: 18,893
    12-25-2014, 10:29 AM Go to last post
  13. Does convalescence stack with defiance?

    I just got my warrior. I am wondering if these two skills stack with each other? They both increase the amount of healing received by 20%. Thanks

    Started by Conquerant‎, 12-11-2014 08:51 AM
    defiance
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 8,825
    12-25-2014, 07:36 AM Go to last post
  14. Revisiting DEX

    Ironworks gear (all left side only) Total parry: 133 Total acc: 141 And Im talking about the i120 stuff here, not the upgraded i130. This is...

    Started by Truedragon‎, 12-21-2014 07:50 PM
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 8,219
    12-25-2014, 05:18 AM Go to last post
  15. Just an idea for dual roles

    Would like to see any of the new jobs that will be released have a dual party role, I.E Dark Knight Great sword = Tank Role, or scythe or 1 handed...

    Started by Zallen‎, 12-24-2014 11:04 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,530
    12-24-2014, 11:04 AM Go to last post
  16. Any chance of new abilities with Heavensward?

    I love playing my warrior right now, but the gameplay is just a little slow. I'm hoping that Square Enix will implement another off the GCD ability...

    Started by Tsolake‎, 12-22-2014 12:00 PM
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 5,914
    12-24-2014, 05:22 AM Go to last post
  17. FINALLY HAVING FUN AGAIN! :3

    I just finished the long road of getting my DoM classes up to 30. I'm going to at least get all the classes to 30 before I specialize. That way I can...

    Started by DawgPilez‎, 12-11-2014 01:55 PM
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 13,736
    12-23-2014, 10:47 PM Go to last post
  18. BiS HQ Ruby Gear

    Hi guys, I'm pretty new to the game (still in my first month) but have decided to stick with my War and get it totally pumped up before I consider...

    Started by Lovefool‎, 12-19-2014 07:35 PM
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 12,483
    12-23-2014, 09:40 PM Go to last post
  19. WAR does not have Invigorate

    So um how do I not run out of TP a third of the way through T10 and T11? Sigh.

    Started by Illya‎, 12-16-2014 02:30 PM
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 10,905
    12-22-2014, 09:14 AM Go to last post
  20. Tank Help

    Hey all, Pretty new to this game and mmorpgs in general. Started off about a month ago as a gladiator and recently unlocked the paladin by...

    Started by alexh7686‎, 12-20-2014 04:08 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,811
    12-21-2014, 05:16 AM Go to last post

Page 187 of 269 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread