Page 182 of 269 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 ... LastLast
Threads 3621 to 3640 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. So DRK will be mp based

    Thoughts on this? They talked about each of the new jobs mechanics briefly, and they really stressed that dark knight will use mp and need to...

    Started by Slappah‎, 03-08-2015 05:20 AM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    • Replies: 72
    • Views: 23,139
    03-23-2015, 10:50 AM Go to last post
  2. Question about Wootz Bhuh HQ materia melds

    I don't main Warrior but I enjoy playing it to do my Roulettes & CT/ST/WoD with. I'm currently using the iLv.110 Conqueror and am interested in the...

    Started by seraf‎, 03-23-2015 06:04 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,759
    03-23-2015, 06:41 AM Go to last post
  3. MT and OT gear sets?

    Hey so I mostly play PLD but this goes for War too lately I've been running a lot of WOD and some ST and I've noticed the bosses, with a few...

    Started by SerDakota‎, 03-17-2015 12:03 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 7,281
    03-23-2015, 12:30 AM Go to last post
  4. Is provoke broken or am I doing it wrong?

    I've had the bard in my group pull aggro on occassion and I have yet to see provoke + taunt pull the mob right back to me. I've used ...

    Started by Vistari‎, 03-18-2015 12:21 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 7,089
    03-22-2015, 03:22 PM Go to last post
  5. ACT trigger for block

    Hey guys, I am running ACT as my parser. What I would like to do is set up a custom trigger that plays a sound so I know when I block without...

    Started by Vistari‎, 03-21-2015 08:41 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,377
    03-22-2015, 12:48 AM Go to last post
  6. Warrior: How to maximize DPS and survival during large dungeon pulls.

    As a warrior, pulling heavy in dungeons might seem like a good idea, but I see many who tend to just pull everything then use raw overpowers like a...

    Started by Artair‎, 03-21-2015 07:51 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,974
    03-21-2015, 11:27 PM Go to last post
  7. Paladin novus build

    I'm sure this question is posted on here somewhere, I'm just to tired/lazy at the moment to scroll through all the post here. What stats are good for...

    Started by mdha02‎, 03-17-2015 11:30 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,495
    03-21-2015, 05:40 AM Go to last post
  8. PLD Zeta black swirl? Why?

    Does it bug anyone else that our zeta has black in its glow? I mean it looks cool except that that black who thought that fit pld at all it almost...

    Started by SerDakota‎, 03-18-2015 11:54 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,708
    03-20-2015, 07:12 AM Go to last post
  9. What could be a cool name for the DRK relic?

    Here some ideas from old FFs: - Chaosbringer - Deathbringer (the classic) - Arondight (which happens to be the Excalibur antagonist that is...

    Started by Greven‎, 03-14-2015 03:40 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 7,020
    03-18-2015, 10:48 PM Go to last post
  10. I think Im a @#$%y tank

    At least thats what players make me feel. Im relatively new to tanking. I wanted to play a tank class because Ive never done it before. But, it would...

    Started by Lenwe33‎, 03-17-2015 01:11 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 6,946
    03-18-2015, 09:48 AM Go to last post
  11. Can someone explain to me Lazy Tanking please.

    Ok I've been playing Warrior for quite sometime now doing dungeons and all and everything was going great. Being a tank was fun, easy, cool until...

    Started by RecklessLion‎, 03-15-2015 11:21 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    tanking 101
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 8,956
    03-17-2015, 02:00 PM Go to last post
  12. Who else's not looking forward to Dark Knight?

    With the new videos and info coming out. Dark Knight seems to be getting labeled as the new "Cool Job". How many DPS who have never tanked before are...

    Started by Yuki_Tokita‎, 03-10-2015 03:33 PM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 62
    • Views: 17,750
    03-17-2015, 12:43 PM Go to last post
  13. I'm about to give up applying Storm's Eye for NINs....

    Too many NINs just overwrite it Dancing Edge. I'll just debuff incoming dmg from the mob. shrugs

    Started by Flipside101‎, 03-11-2015 02:07 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 6,384
    03-17-2015, 03:59 AM Go to last post
  14. WAR Novus Stats

    Hi everyone I'm currently doing my last book before the Novus stage, but I still don't have any idea of wich stats are the best on it xD What is...

    Started by Defteros‎, 03-17-2015 01:42 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,039
    03-17-2015, 02:29 AM Go to last post
  15. Possibly job change, need advice

    Hey guys and gals! I was looking for a bit of advice. I have a lvl 50 SUM and SCH, and a 43 NIN. Thing is, Idk, I guess I really don't like how many...

    Started by TheReceiver‎, 03-09-2015 02:28 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,786
    03-15-2015, 11:58 AM Go to last post
  16. Want to know how to make a Conjurer and Paladin class on the same Character.

    :I want to know how i can make a Conjurer and Paladin class on the same Character. if you know pls tell me. :o

    Started by Jimmymm‎, 03-14-2015 10:34 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,429
    03-15-2015, 10:01 AM Go to last post
  17. 3 Minute Dummy Parses (WAR/PLD)

    I am trying to improve my Warrior DPS and overall rotation and thought this might be a good thread for people to post their parses/rotations/etc. ...

    Started by Ele_Pls‎, 02-25-2015 10:22 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 47
    • Views: 16,301
    03-15-2015, 08:50 AM Go to last post
  18. Xeno's Warrior Opener Guide *updated 2.5

    Greetings Friends! New and updated Warrior opener. Very similar to the one in my first video however I go a little more in depth with this one....

    Started by Xenosys‎, 02-02-2015 03:44 PM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    • Replies: 75
    • Views: 33,782
    03-15-2015, 06:56 AM Go to last post
  19. WAR Questions

    I've been maining PLD for a while but am thinking about switching back to WAR. My goal is to have a stat/gear setup to be the best tank I can be from...

    Started by Purrfectstorm‎, 01-11-2015 11:21 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 46
    • Views: 17,209
    03-14-2015, 06:19 PM Go to last post
  20. Why does the PLD soulstone give a massive INT boost?

    So I was checking out the stat boosts granted by all the soulstones and when I got to PLD I was quite surprised at the stat boosts. PLD soulstone...

    Started by Cabalabob‎, 03-06-2015 07:24 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 7,556
    03-14-2015, 05:59 AM Go to last post

Page 182 of 269 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread