Page 181 of 269 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 ... LastLast
Threads 3601 to 3620 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. New to tanking, nervous and looking for Tips.

    So, I've got a Blackmage at 50, A Whitemage at 42 and a few other DPS at varying levels. Now I have decided I want to give tanking a go and have...

    Started by Deadz3d‎, 03-30-2015 08:13 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 7,174
    04-05-2015, 08:52 PM Go to last post
  2. Dumb WAR question

    I'm in the midst of leveling WAR, first time tanking really. I know that what seems to be hot right now is having a hybrid vit/str build to get...

    Started by Lisotte‎, 04-03-2015 07:38 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,483
    04-05-2015, 05:13 AM Go to last post
  3. Sword AND Board: Looking at Paladin in a different light

    For a while now PLD has been classified as the "simple" tank class and that it is "boring" to play, and I will agree to a point. PLD has a lower...

    Started by TouchandFeel‎, 03-28-2015 02:45 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 44
    • Views: 13,267
    04-04-2015, 07:34 AM Go to last post
  4. MRD while leveling or grab the Warrior stone instantly?

    I'm really, really enjoying the AoE that an MRD brings with Raging Strikes, Berserk, Overpower and Invigorate allow. Would keeping MRD be an issue...

    Started by Skeith-Adeline‎, 03-31-2015 07:24 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,276
    04-04-2015, 04:52 AM Go to last post
  5. Need tanking equipment advice...

    My gear currently is at lvl 80. Coming back into the game has made me excited, ready to play, and clueless. I have no idea where to go for new gear....

    Started by lycan_run‎, 03-26-2015 03:35 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 4,985
    04-03-2015, 04:35 AM Go to last post
  6. Are Paladins even worth it?

    Title says it all gentlemen and ladies. After reading along the forums and watching some you-tube videos the overall feel, is that Paladins are...

    Started by Snakevudo‎, 03-27-2015 04:29 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 39
    • Views: 14,433
    04-03-2015, 02:21 AM Go to last post
  7. Mercy Stroke

    Would be nice for mercy stroke to have a 1-2sec buffer instead of having to be the killing blow. With the larger health pools and especially in 4-8...

    Started by LYagami‎, 03-31-2015 04:25 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,723
    04-02-2015, 11:30 PM Go to last post
  8. Make a man out of me(overcoming my fear of tanking)...

    I won't mince words: I am legitimately afraid of tanking. It seems like a lot of work and responsibility, but it also looks like a lot of fun. I...

    Started by Quadraphenic‎, 03-22-2015 07:58 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 33
    • Views: 10,147
    04-02-2015, 10:55 PM Go to last post
  9. So now that magitek weapons are available.....

    Is it worth it to just get the weapon first? I haven't been working on much fending armor for my right side save for the augmented head piece I got....

    Started by Cidolfas86‎, 04-01-2015 03:43 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,951
    04-01-2015, 03:51 PM Go to last post
  10. stat help/gear help

    Hey guys!! Epic here Well recently I have came back to the game due to being able to afford a sub lol.. and we\\'ll I feel way behind lol. At the...

    Started by Epicgult‎, 04-01-2015 02:04 PM
    gearing, pali, raiding, stat, tanking
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,523
    04-01-2015, 02:04 PM Go to last post
  11. Tank Mechanics

    Hi guys, I'm new to FFXIV, some friends finally talked me into playing about 2 months ago. Before I started playing I was thinking about going...

    Started by Mawgg‎, 03-25-2015 02:33 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,153
    03-28-2015, 08:44 AM Go to last post
  12. Looking to level a paladin but was wondering how does one keep hate till 40?

    Title says it all. I am looking to level a tank class never played one yet and I like the fact the pally has more survivability, at least I think so...

    Started by Artaniss‎, 03-27-2015 10:19 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,402
    03-28-2015, 06:20 AM Go to last post
  13. What if Paladins got a "Dragon Kick" ability?

    Was talking about this randomly in FC chat the other day about what would happen in the game of if the Dragon Kick Affect (10% Blunt Resist/INT down)...

    Started by Steady‎, 03-23-2015 12:29 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 36
    • Views: 9,556
    03-28-2015, 02:59 AM Go to last post
  14. Warrior Parry - yay or nay.

    So there are obviously ongoing discussions about parry but there seems to be nothing definitive. I've had a long discussion about it in FC chat...

    Started by Kalandros‎, 02-22-2015 05:08 AM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    • Replies: 76
    • Views: 21,440
    03-26-2015, 11:24 PM Go to last post
  15. Positional skills

    I wish Paladin & Warrior had tools that let them cover ground quickly or create space; its really annoying when you're chasing someone around because...

    Started by Dhex‎, 03-24-2015 04:40 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,677
    03-26-2015, 07:09 PM Go to last post
  16. Bravura relic help

    I'm wondering what Stats to put onto my Bravura Novus when I get to that point, I had been thinking of Critical Hit Rating, Determination and...

    Started by angelrei‎, 03-25-2015 05:05 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,148
    03-25-2015, 10:08 PM Go to last post
  17. What mount will DRK get... :)

    Both current tanking jobs have their own unique mounts from bear to lion, I am guessing that DRK might have a unique one too but I could be wrong.

    Started by Snugglebutt‎, 03-19-2015 06:59 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,259
    03-24-2015, 10:34 PM Go to last post
  18. New tanking Class?

    Will the new tanking class, being introduced in the expansion, be open to new characters? or do we have to finish the first 10 story missions to...

    Started by lycan_run‎, 03-24-2015 05:52 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,474
    03-24-2015, 06:02 AM Go to last post
  19. Dragging last-to-be-killed mob to next pull

    As FFXIV grows, it's starting to really gather a lot of players from that other MMO that shall not be named. FFXIV is my first MMO ever, so I...

    Started by Cold_Raven‎, 03-17-2015 11:33 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 48
    • Views: 12,203
    03-24-2015, 04:48 AM Go to last post
  20. Dodging telegraphed abilities in PF?

    I've been queueing heavily for Expert Dungeons recently, and the past three I've done, I've gotten the same remarks from DPS. "Tank stop moving....

    Started by Tsolake‎, 02-23-2015 02:25 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 9,172
    03-23-2015, 01:59 PM Go to last post

Page 181 of 269 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread