Page 18 of 269 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast
Threads 341 to 360 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. My gripe on blue mage tanks

    Honestly what is the point? I've used frog legs, hydro pull and sticky tongue and yet mobs ignore them and still go after the other blue mages. ...

    Started by geekgirl101‎, 01-22-2023 09:35 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 7,196
    01-23-2023, 08:46 PM Go to last post
  2. Idea for Goring Blade

    Just an idea I had when looking through the paladin changes. So goring blade is now one of the most boring abilities in the game. Press it once a...

    Started by SargeTheSeagull‎, 01-19-2023 06:54 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,153
    01-21-2023, 02:28 AM Go to last post
  3. Advice for a new Warrior and Materia?

    I just decided to give Tanking a try, and I started with Warrior, since I’ve seen that class pretty much solo the final boss in one of the lvl 90...

    Started by M_Red‎, 07-17-2022 04:18 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    focus, materia, stats, tank, warrior
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 14,197
    01-21-2023, 01:51 AM Go to last post
  4. I think all tanks should get their some form of quick mitigations earlier.

    Paladin's get Sheltron at a low, somewhat reasonable level of 35, but the rest don't get theirs until 56, 68 and 70, for Warrior, Gunbreaker and Dark...

    Started by Rollout‎, 01-20-2023 08:30 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,691
    01-21-2023, 01:26 AM Go to last post
  5. Clemency Idea for PLD

    Generally Clemency has been a ability that's sort of useless but also not in emergency situations, I generally like the Ability and would rather it...

    Started by Rithy255‎, 01-19-2023 05:57 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 3,306
    01-19-2023, 10:37 PM Go to last post
  6. About TBN

    I really think, and i honestly believe, that TBN on it current state should be MB free. But if the devs are religiously against it being MB free,...

    Started by Guts-BSM‎, 01-12-2023 04:50 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    dark knight, feedback, suggestion, tanks
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,061
    01-19-2023, 03:00 AM Go to last post
  7. Shake It Off's new heal effect's name.

    So Shake it off got a Regen effect, great it probably wasn't needed, but no harm no foul. But what is with that name? It's literally "Shake It Off...

    Started by Eloah‎, 01-11-2023 09:43 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,728
    01-16-2023, 08:29 AM Go to last post
  8. WAR bugged?

    I tried to ask in The Balance and got banished, apparently it's a top secret? :confused: All I know is that it relates to Shake it Off. Could anyone...

    Started by RobynDaBank‎, 01-16-2023 12:21 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,337
    01-16-2023, 08:09 AM Go to last post
  9. With the change to Paladin in 6.3, and how Req is used.

    I see no reason that Confetior needs its own button, Just move it into Req. Same with Attunement, Move it into Royal Authority.

    Started by Elizasylen‎, 01-13-2023 09:17 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,914
    01-16-2023, 07:40 AM Go to last post
  10. Keep overpower cone shaped!

    Keep overpower as a cone! Please, please don't make it a circle it's 100% better in every single situation to have a cone. The people who...

    Started by Kakuruma‎, 04-12-2022 12:22 AM
    23 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 23
    cat fight with bunnies, circle, cone, overpower, streemur sez, warrior 2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 225
    • Views: 54,638
    01-15-2023, 09:31 PM Go to last post
  11. PLD changes; thoughts?

    Morning fellow Holy Knights! How’s everyone doing this week? Regarding its changes I must confess I feel pretty “grey” about it as it’s neither...

    Started by Vencio‎, 12-23-2022 10:22 PM
    13 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 13
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 122
    • Views: 34,086
    01-15-2023, 01:00 PM Go to last post
  12. PLD changes

    well the notes are out https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/764840557caa22a8f77550b480aa3c79b2e733d2 And there is a lot to take...

    Started by Maltothoris‎, 01-10-2023 11:59 AM
    10 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 10
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 93
    • Views: 26,559
    01-15-2023, 11:01 AM Go to last post
  13. PLD 6.2: Take Away and Rotation

    I was understandably not very happy with the new paladin changes. Some things that COULD be fixed, weren't, and some things that DIDN'T need to be...

    Started by Cervani‎, 01-11-2023 02:28 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 5,224
    01-15-2023, 06:01 AM Go to last post
  14. Please stop removing Damage Over Time effects from every job, add more complexity

    With Summoner and now Paladin BOTH losing their damage over time effects this expansion, I want to make a post urging Square Enix not to continue...

    Started by velswen‎, 12-26-2022 02:11 AM
    10 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 10
    • Replies: 96
    • Views: 27,139
    01-15-2023, 05:34 AM Go to last post
  15. PLD 6.3 opinions

    As someone who only played PLD I hate this rework. Here is my good, bad, and ugly of the rework before I go into rant mode. GOOD HS outside of...

    Started by DoubleOneOne‎, 01-12-2023 09:58 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    6.3, pld, rant, rework
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 8,172
    01-14-2023, 10:45 AM Go to last post
  16. Could PLD and potentially others get this simple QoL update?

    Paladin rework talk aside, with additions of Divine Might stack, it's even more annoying to check what resources you currently have. All of your...

    Started by Deo14‎, 01-13-2023 01:27 AM
    qol
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,350
    01-13-2023, 07:27 AM Go to last post
  17. the negatives of the new PLD and changes i'd like to see

    Negatives: - getting 3 attonements every combo feels way too spammy - holy spirit animation and sound effect are lackluster - goring blade feels...

    Started by Melethron123‎, 01-12-2023 02:07 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,432
    01-12-2023, 03:01 AM Go to last post
  18. Why is everyone anxious about a PLD Rework?

    I’d like to know people’s opinions on this since I’m noticing a lot of anxiety over changing their rotation* mid-expansion. These have happened...

    Started by HyperiusUltima‎, 11-16-2022 02:41 AM
    32 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 32
    • Replies: 313
    • Views: 77,589
    01-12-2023, 01:56 AM Go to last post
  19. 6.3 Paladin

    I've tested the Paladin out for a while now and this is what I have found. First Goring Blade doesn't seem to fit in a Fight or Flight window ......

    Started by LoadedVirus‎, 01-11-2023 07:03 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,969
    01-11-2023, 10:17 AM Go to last post
  20. I want classes to *do* different things.

    Most of the classes in FF14 all do the exact same thing. They have different flavours but in the end they accomplish a precisely identical goal......

    Started by Lindwyrm‎, 01-10-2023 07:38 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,244
    01-11-2023, 05:55 AM Go to last post

Page 18 of 269 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread