Page 177 of 269 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 ... LastLast
Threads 3521 to 3540 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. Paladin's New Autoblock Ability...

    If it isn't called Aegis Boon I'm gonna be so upset.

    Started by Wolfandre‎, 05-27-2015 06:51 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,379
    05-28-2015, 11:04 AM Go to last post
  2. Thank you Square Enix!

    The contents mentioned here are based on information released thus far in interviews and whatnot, concerning Heavensward jobs. I just wanted to...

    Started by Sokerimuro‎, 05-28-2015 06:03 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,434
    05-28-2015, 06:31 AM Go to last post
  3. Paladin Novus stats

    Hey guys, I haven't been able to find any current information on how Paladins should place stats on the novus weapon and shield. Is there a...

    Started by Vistari‎, 05-27-2015 12:15 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,366
    05-27-2015, 05:27 PM Go to last post
  4. Heavensward question about weapons

    Is the class weapon being upgraded in Heavensward or being replaced by drops that will be better than the Zeta? That will determine how much more...

    Started by Vistari‎, 05-27-2015 12:13 AM
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 5,539
    05-27-2015, 03:12 PM Go to last post
  5. I'm so happy!

    "Until now paladin has mainly used the Rage of Halone combo; however, we will introduce new combos which derive from Savage Blade and Riot Blade."...

    Started by Ceodore‎, 05-22-2015 07:01 AM
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,927
    05-27-2015, 04:22 AM Go to last post
  6. Warrior 100% Parry skill + Awareness

    New ability: Raw Intuition This is an ability that will guarantee a parry when receiving an attack from the front. However, when you are attacked...

    Started by TallonOverworld‎, 05-25-2015 08:24 AM
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 6,713
    05-27-2015, 01:39 AM Go to last post
  7. Can we get a sword and shield of light?

    We have the full armour set for the warrior of light from CT and ARR CE. But no sword and shield, when crafted weapons were said to be being...

    Started by Cabalabob‎, 05-26-2015 01:03 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,097
    05-26-2015, 01:03 AM Go to last post
  8. Warrior tank attributes

    Greetings All, I am coming back to the game after a year and a half and I decided to start over and make a Warrior tank. I am just level 12 but...

    Started by Copperspot‎, 05-21-2015 03:15 AM
    attribute allocation, tank, warrior
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,846
    05-25-2015, 09:38 PM Go to last post
  9. "Dark" "Dark" "Dark" synonyms for DRK

    So I totally appreciate the word "dark" in a lot of the DRK abilities, but I imagine that Yoshi P mentioning this in the Live Letter XXI thatperhaps...

    Started by Veritas-Ancora‎, 05-23-2015 09:29 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 3,515
    05-25-2015, 03:05 PM Go to last post
  10. What future Tank jobs would you like to see?

    I'd personally like... Rune Fencer ...I can't think of any other possible tank jobs. Samurai?

    Started by Skeith-Adeline‎, 04-10-2015 07:37 PM
    • Replies: 60
    • Views: 15,868
    05-25-2015, 01:12 AM Go to last post
  11. you guys think WAR can outdps the 3 melee jobs?

    with the new dps stance? of course assuming the players are on the same skill level/ilvl i can see them beating pre GL mnk

    Started by ErzaScarlet77‎, 05-22-2015 11:49 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 6,722
    05-24-2015, 11:35 PM Go to last post
  12. Paladin Shields

    So... has anyone mathematically figured out if using a buckler vs a kite is more mitigation over time? Also lets toss in the Noct Hoplon too, just...

    Started by ZDamned‎, 01-13-2015 04:17 AM
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 9,038
    05-23-2015, 09:10 AM Go to last post
  13. Another War Nov Stat Question - SS?

    Hey all - sorry for another Warrior Novus stat question, but I'm so confused with all of the new equipment, patches, accuracy caps, 15% coil buff,...

    Started by mpd49‎, 05-20-2015 11:41 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,807
    05-23-2015, 02:46 AM Go to last post
  14. VIT and STR accessories

    Most annoying part of tank for me is trying to keep up with two entirely different accessories sets. When should I be using str other than dungeons?...

    Started by MrSmiley‎, 05-15-2015 05:16 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 43
    • Views: 13,273
    05-22-2015, 08:53 PM Go to last post
  15. Dark Knights will they help add more people in tank queues?

    With the announcement of DRK some people are hoping we'll see some fresh faces in players who main tank; but will it really? basically I don't think...

    Started by Aaptorian‎, 04-28-2015 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 55
    • Views: 19,246
    05-22-2015, 03:22 PM Go to last post
  16. Tips for starting tanking?

    After having spent quite a while as a healer main, I've decided to give tanking an attempt. I've leveled MRD to 15 and completed my class quest in...

    Started by exarion‎, 05-21-2015 06:33 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,900
    05-22-2015, 12:34 AM Go to last post
  17. Level 60 Trait Skill?

    Maybe with the upcoming expansion they should add a trait for Shield Oath / Defiances Damage Reduction from 20% / 25% to 10% / 15%?

    Started by KingVentus‎, 05-21-2015 05:53 AM
    suggestion battle
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,561
    05-21-2015, 05:53 AM Go to last post
  18. I really would like to tank, but

    I'm trying to get my PLD to be a main and I just find it near impossible at this stage of the game. Here's what happens every time I try to tank...

    Started by LimeSamurai‎, 05-08-2015 01:55 AM
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 52
    • Views: 17,328
    05-21-2015, 05:02 AM Go to last post
  19. T13 adds

    Let me preface this by the fact that I have cleared T13, and am proficient in all phases, including P2 in which the off-tank (me) picks up 3 dragon...

    Started by Ehayte‎, 01-29-2015 05:46 AM
    • Replies: 73
    • Views: 21,230
    05-19-2015, 10:15 PM Go to last post
  20. New to Tanking

    Hello all, I have been playing for less than 3 weeks as dps and want to change it up a bit so im going to start a tank. Thing is I dont know much...

    Started by Punintentional‎, 05-19-2015 02:07 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,515
    05-19-2015, 05:29 PM Go to last post

Page 177 of 269 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread