Page 172 of 269 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 ... LastLast
Threads 3421 to 3440 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. Wraith Stacks are Parry????

    So the Description on Defiance says Wrath stacks gain Crit hit rate of 2% per stack. But if you hover over the Wraith it says Parry is increased.

    Started by Carmn‎, 06-25-2015 11:09 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,403
    06-25-2015, 11:16 PM Go to last post
  2. Which tank are you having most fun with?

    Forget all the questions of effectiveness and who does the most what. How are you liking the gameplay of the various tanks in heavensward? Things...

    Started by Tila‎, 06-22-2015 04:13 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 41
    • Views: 13,710
    06-25-2015, 10:25 PM Go to last post
  3. What mob markers should I have hoykeyd?

    I was thinking 1, 2, and ignore, and just recycling through them as needed for large pulls after the first mob dies. I'm playing on console with a...

    Started by Reiden219‎, 06-25-2015 05:18 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,237
    06-25-2015, 05:18 PM Go to last post
  4. Dark Knight stats location?

    Hi, I just came back to the game and I'm now playing with a Dark Knight. I have also a warrior and I remember that I spent my 30 points on VIT, I see...

    Started by Kienkarajo‎, 06-21-2015 08:58 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    dark, stats, vit
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 9,998
    06-25-2015, 04:45 PM Go to last post
  5. Any other tank getting tired of all skill speed

    I've been grinding away getting my law gear and I got to say. There is so much skillspeed on gear that helps us in pretty much no way at all to...

    Started by Celesian‎, 06-25-2015 06:34 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,583
    06-25-2015, 03:11 PM Go to last post
  6. Raw Intuition discussion

    Can we discuss Raw Intuition? Raw Intuition: Parries all attacks taken from the front. All attacks taken from the flank or rear will result in...

    Started by Bloodb‎, 06-24-2015 01:15 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    raw intuition, warrior
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 11,378
    06-25-2015, 01:46 PM Go to last post
  7. Tank preperation in HW

    I'm just curious what everyone's opinion is on going in cold or learning about these new trials and dungeons ahead of time. As a newer player I made...

    Started by Atoxs‎, 06-25-2015 04:56 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,956
    06-25-2015, 05:33 AM Go to last post
  8. Shadowskin and Shadow Wall

    Seems kind of...odd to have two flat damage reduction skills on two separate timers. I mean dont get me wrong extra tanky CDs are great and all,...

    Started by Timat‎, 06-22-2015 02:51 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,860
    06-25-2015, 04:01 AM Go to last post
  9. All tanks are created =

    I am pretty sure that SE wants all 3 tanks to be as balanced as possible, while also feeling different in playstyle, and bringing different things to...

    Started by MythToken‎, 06-25-2015 02:04 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,638
    06-25-2015, 02:55 AM Go to last post
  10. Tank DPS Ranking prediction.

    DPS 1.) War 2.) Drk 3.) Pld How well they tank 1.) Pld 2.) Drk 3.) War

    Started by Solduios‎, 06-20-2015 10:31 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 42
    • Views: 16,643
    06-25-2015, 01:13 AM Go to last post
  11. Defiance Parry Increase! Yay?

    Only that given how the parry stat is still unclear how often it pops. I'm not so sure if the Defiance's new increased parry rate is actually helpful...

    Started by RiisWolf‎, 06-24-2015 01:41 AM
    defiance, parry, parry tank, warrior
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,568
    06-24-2015, 09:49 PM Go to last post
  12. Change from WAR to DRK?

    Please delete. Got help in another thread here already!

    Started by ReynaDihen‎, 06-24-2015 07:29 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,406
    06-24-2015, 07:29 PM Go to last post
  13. The only thing i hate about tanking

    Is when party members decide its ok to run ahead of me and start pulling mobs. i don't mind a challenge but please let me tank the way i want to tank.

    Started by lol123‎, 06-23-2015 05:05 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 4,242
    06-24-2015, 07:05 PM Go to last post
  14. Sad day for shields

    So not sure what the formula is for blocking now, but against high level content shields are so horribly gimped compared to what they used to do. My...

    Started by Cabalabob‎, 06-23-2015 09:11 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,172
    06-24-2015, 06:21 PM Go to last post
  15. Equilibrium. Working as intended?

    Shit. Meant raw intuition sorry! Currently all heals from the flank or rear result in critical heals while raw intuition is active. Does anyone...

    Started by KircheAhaltZerbst‎, 06-24-2015 09:46 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,269
    06-24-2015, 05:27 PM Go to last post
  16. Syphon Strike and Dark Arts

    I am sure some have noticed by now...but it seems Syphon Strike ALWAYS restores half of the mana cost of dark arts in MP. For the past 3 levels...

    Started by Timat‎, 06-24-2015 08:50 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,678
    06-24-2015, 09:28 AM Go to last post
  17. Lvl 63 Bard needs advice

    I love my Nard but Drk really imterests me mostly if he is a more Dps type tank. Is that what he is?

    Started by Doc_Carmichael‎, 06-23-2015 03:13 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,994
    06-24-2015, 09:15 AM Go to last post
  18. How much more till...

    The DPS bandwagon drops off and stays away from DRK / tanking in general? Yes I will acknowledge those who have a legitimate interest in tanking...

    Started by Keisatsu‎, 06-22-2015 10:54 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,245
    06-24-2015, 04:48 AM Go to last post
  19. PSA: Living Dead not affected by Benediction!

    I'm also posting this in the bug section, but I thought people should know: Living Dead does not work with Benediction! Tested this intentionally...

    Started by Violette‎, 06-23-2015 03:09 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 5,109
    06-24-2015, 01:37 AM Go to last post
  20. Shield Swipe is Even More Useless - Suggestion: Copy DRK Low Blow Mechanics

    Sorry, time to bring this up again. The new skills post 50 have actually make Shield Swipe usage even less desirable. There is simply no room...

    Started by Ladon‎, 06-23-2015 05:55 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,890
    06-24-2015, 01:29 AM Go to last post

Page 172 of 269 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread