Page 167 of 269 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 267 ... LastLast
Threads 3321 to 3340 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. Unchained, when do I use it?

    I'm fairly new to Warrior tanking. I am level 48, and I generally use Steel Cyclone on trash mobs for the extra AOE damage and enmity because...

    Started by Krissey‎, 07-06-2015 04:06 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 8,096
    07-08-2015, 02:42 AM Go to last post
  2. Equilibrium vs. Clemency

    Correct me if I'm missing something here. Warriors, the self-healing class, get a 1200 potency self-heal on a 60-second cooldown. Paladins, the...

    Started by praysolace‎, 07-01-2015 12:22 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    clemency, equilibrium, paladin, self-healing, warrior 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 64
    • Views: 24,349
    07-08-2015, 01:05 AM Go to last post
  3. DRK Dark Arts Ability issues.

    Hey all, So on HW launch the ability "Dark Passenger" with dark arts would apply Blind to all mobs it would hit, Since one of the updates (unsure...

    Started by Servius_Lucius‎, 07-07-2015 04:11 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,173
    07-07-2015, 10:05 PM Go to last post
  4. Looking for a Paladin guide of sorts..

    Nevermind.. Guys, not everyone wants to be a damn DRK.

    Started by Twilite‎, 07-07-2015 10:01 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 985
    07-07-2015, 10:01 PM Go to last post
  5. PLD Changes ( Minor ) I'd like to see

    Pushed my PLD to lvl 60 within the first 3 days of HW. Use to be my main but then I went healer now back again as my main for 3.0 and loving all the...

    Started by ZhycranaDranix‎, 07-05-2015 07:32 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 4,831
    07-07-2015, 06:44 PM Go to last post
  6. OK, So.... How's Parry Doing?

    All I know is that they reworked the parry stat and is currently a flat 20% damage mitigation upon proc. So now what? Is that particular stat...

    Started by Flipside101‎, 07-06-2015 11:02 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 7,680
    07-07-2015, 06:17 PM Go to last post
  7. Tanking and Regen

    I was running low level roulette and was booted from the group late into the dungeon after the tank complained that regen was stealing all his...

    Started by Pikachu_Pizza‎, 07-05-2015 02:35 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 5,412
    07-07-2015, 04:23 PM Go to last post
  8. Dat Fell Cleave tho...

    I mean, don't you feel that Fell Cleave is tremendously over powered? I am leveling warrior right now (i am level 55 almost 56), saw some video of...

    Started by meldon90‎, 07-05-2015 09:14 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 51
    • Views: 14,768
    07-07-2015, 03:15 PM Go to last post
  9. War DPS for instances - Numbers

    TLDR - What are good War dps numbers for dungeons. Hi all, now I know no one uses parsers. everyone is just really good at math. With that in...

    Started by Carvaka‎, 07-06-2015 09:49 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,704
    07-07-2015, 07:27 AM Go to last post
  10. Darkside Aura is gigantic and an eye sore.

    Why is the new Darkside aura so huge? It extends several character lengths away from my Dark Knight and looks horrible whenever I'm not in battle,...

    Started by SnapshotKing‎, 06-24-2015 02:06 AM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    • Replies: 79
    • Views: 19,186
    07-06-2015, 03:45 PM Go to last post
  11. Scourge and Reprisal change that would be extremely helpful!

    Since they obviously want our abilities to function differently. How about adding a penalty to Scourge that Reprisal had, and making Reprisal a bit...

    Started by Nektulos-Tuor‎, 07-06-2015 09:21 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,281
    07-06-2015, 01:36 PM Go to last post
  12. Question about DRK threat.

    When I go into a trial as my WAR, and a DRK decides he wants to OT, he drops grit, puts on DA and proceeds to blatantly out threat me like I'm some...

    Started by Krocodile‎, 07-06-2015 11:06 AM
    drk, enmity, question, threat
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,763
    07-06-2015, 12:17 PM Go to last post
  13. My input on DRK changes

    Grit - Casting cost reduced to 15% of MP. Shadow Wall - Recast shortened from 180 to 120 seconds. Dark Dance - Parry rate increased from 30% to...

    Started by DWolfwood‎, 07-03-2015 09:44 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 52
    • Views: 11,174
    07-06-2015, 10:26 AM Go to last post
  14. Quick DRK Questions

    Hey guys, few quick questions about DRK: First thing is attribute points. Should I be going full Vit (which I have been doing), or all Str or a...

    Started by Litegrace‎, 07-06-2015 04:06 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,944
    07-06-2015, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  15. Ravanah ex Dark Knight Bug

    I have just leveled up my darknight and I was making some tries with him in ravanah ex. My static does the double prey mechanic, switching the preys...

    Started by BilboTerminator‎, 07-05-2015 08:46 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,701
    07-06-2015, 07:18 AM Go to last post
  16. STR or VIT (DRK)

    What's most 60 DRK taking? I was vit but now str

    Started by Arasiel‎, 07-04-2015 12:29 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 6,863
    07-06-2015, 12:02 AM Go to last post
  17. Any consensus on the use of deliverance?

    Howdy! I main a WHM. A little while back I decided to build a tank spec just to experience groups from the tank\\'s perspective. I ended up picking...

    Started by winsock‎, 07-05-2015 11:37 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,439
    07-05-2015, 09:37 PM Go to last post
  18. Why doesn't fell cleave give me damage reduction?

    Or make me invincible for ten seconds? Why do I have to build wrath to do it instead of having it as a natural combo finisher? I also want a...

    Started by ArdorGrey‎, 07-05-2015 12:14 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,412
    07-05-2015, 08:01 PM Go to last post
  19. DRK DPS?

    Just curious to what numbers geared out DRK are currently pushing while tanking and off taking.

    Started by Zorthos‎, 06-30-2015 12:19 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 49
    • Views: 17,716
    07-05-2015, 01:53 PM Go to last post
  20. Questions for my Warriors on PC

    OK so I'm a ps4 player and today my controller.decided it had enough of the abuse and crapped out on me. Soooo I hooked up my mouse so needless to...

    Started by Ragnorak‎, 07-05-2015 08:26 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,590
    07-05-2015, 11:56 AM Go to last post

Page 167 of 269 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 267 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread