Page 163 of 269 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Threads 3241 to 3260 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. DRK Grit Mana Cost Too High

    Wanted to call out this out as this isn't something I specifically haven't seen called out as an issue by other DRKs, so I would like to see the...

    Started by Ladon‎, 07-15-2015 02:39 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 7,241
    07-18-2015, 03:30 AM Go to last post
  2. Hows this for a revised "Living dead"

    I have been thinking about a nice middle ground for an "oh s#*t" button on dark and i think i have the balanced answer. In keeping with how risky it...

    Started by Draciella‎, 07-17-2015 11:08 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,290
    07-18-2015, 01:35 AM Go to last post
  3. Too much skill speed on Fending armor

    I've noticed a lot of lvl 60 fending gear has SS on it, which, to me, IN MY OPINION, is pretty useless. Yes I know you can hit the magic number...

    Started by Hitori‎, 07-16-2015 12:01 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 4,897
    07-17-2015, 11:08 PM Go to last post
  4. War Macros for Stance Dancing

    Greetings Here are a couple of helpful macros for Defiance / Deliverance stance dancing: Per Sirdanile Deliverance /merror off /micon...

    Started by whiskeybravo‎, 06-23-2015 12:08 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 15,176
    07-17-2015, 10:36 PM Go to last post
  5. Proposed changes to Tank jobs

    Firstly I just want to say WAR is fine it doesn't need changes (I do not play WAR I have a lvl 60 PLD and DRK). PLD I personally feel with current...

    Started by SerahMuril‎, 07-16-2015 03:55 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 62
    • Views: 10,547
    07-17-2015, 08:53 PM Go to last post
  6. Why are Darks considered "Parry" tanks?

    Warrior: Defiance Permanent 10% Parry. Raw Intuition 100% Parry Duration: 20 seconds. Reuse: 90 seconds.

    Started by Nektulos-Tuor‎, 07-16-2015 05:48 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 34
    • Views: 10,269
    07-17-2015, 01:12 PM Go to last post
  7. Paladin Advice please.

    Okay so been away for little bit came back and jumped into my main scholar and got it to 60, How ever my off class is paladin and i have kinda forgot...

    Started by LutinaWolfstine‎, 07-10-2015 08:19 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 6,755
    07-17-2015, 07:44 AM Go to last post
  8. Ravana EX Knock back

    Tonight we were doing Ravana ex and even when I turned my back and untargeted him I still got the knock back and the debuff. Anyone else had this...

    Started by Dracithius‎, 07-15-2015 10:56 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,355
    07-17-2015, 04:29 AM Go to last post
  9. Hi. Wanting to improve my tanking.

    Hello all, I have recently started to level my DRK, currently at lvl 35. I have my WAR and PLD at 50 so I am not a complete rookie at tanking, but I...

    Started by Ashquar‎, 07-17-2015 12:16 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,458
    07-17-2015, 04:23 AM Go to last post
  10. Confused about DRK complaints

    So I've been reading a lot of posts talking about how DRK's are MP vacuums and I don't quite understand this. I'm not insanely far into DRK but...

    Started by Kytori‎, 07-12-2015 03:03 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 58
    • Views: 19,481
    07-17-2015, 02:20 AM Go to last post
  11. After getting dark knight 60 and playing it for a while

    I feel like it's kit is sort of incomplete, and it's abilities are underwhelming in a few ways... Possible changes that I think would help the job a...

    Started by Kelg‎, 07-14-2015 06:37 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 44
    • Views: 11,649
    07-16-2015, 10:58 PM Go to last post
  12. Dark Knight AF armor

    I thought AF armor was week 2 of Alex no?

    Started by Timat‎, 07-16-2015 06:03 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 7,977
    07-16-2015, 10:30 PM Go to last post
  13. Any talk of making Inner Beast/Fell cleave and Steel /Deci work like Equilibrium?

    Meaning using one in defiance gives you inner beast using it in deliverance gives you fell cleave, there is absolutely no reason for this to not work...

    Started by Vertanius‎, 07-16-2015 02:35 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,786
    07-16-2015, 08:15 PM Go to last post
  14. Dark Passenger facing away from mobs

    Dark Passenger is a conal spell going from character foward to enemies. Currently you do not face the enemy automatically if you are running around....

    Started by Rampage‎, 07-15-2015 11:57 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,110
    07-16-2015, 11:44 AM Go to last post
  15. Most interesting tank?

    Greetings. I just came back to the game after leaving around Shiva patch (dunno the exact number) and want to try something different compared to...

    Started by Assirra‎, 07-15-2015 04:12 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,305
    07-16-2015, 10:02 AM Go to last post
  16. Best Tank

    What is the best tank drk pld or war and whats the pros/cons of the tanks?

    Started by Relvoure‎, 07-14-2015 04:13 PM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 69
    • Views: 18,666
    07-16-2015, 08:01 AM Go to last post
  17. Trouble with Aggro

    On my other character, I play as a tank. More specifically, I play as a PLD. My rotation is Shield Lob Flash Circle of Scorn 3 combo set...

    Started by Julienne‎, 07-15-2015 12:50 PM
    aggro, pld, tanking
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,582
    07-16-2015, 03:51 AM Go to last post
  18. When would you take DRK over PLD or WAR?

    I've been trying to find an answer to this. Simply put, if you had two people, both have all three tanks at 60 with equal gear. You know they're both...

    Started by Tila‎, 07-02-2015 09:57 PM
    12 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 12
    • Replies: 111
    • Views: 40,333
    07-16-2015, 03:11 AM Go to last post
  19. Parry Scaling

    It does not appear like parry scales off of strength any more at all I am getting a Flat 20% reduction on all hits regardless of level and strength...

    Started by VTHRAE‎, 06-28-2015 09:24 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 53
    • Views: 16,792
    07-15-2015, 07:39 PM Go to last post
  20. Some DRK changes just for fun

    Personally I only have two issues with DRK: -TP -Living Dead Everything else is pretty much okay. MP management is ridiculously easy and rather...

    Started by Roxus‎, 07-15-2015 02:07 PM
    drk
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,382
    07-15-2015, 02:07 PM Go to last post

Page 163 of 269 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread