Page 161 of 269 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Threads 3201 to 3220 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. Naoki Yoshida, Balance the game please [War DPS TOO HIGH!]

    Q&A: My first reaction is: WHAT? is this a joke Yoshida? are you kidding me? So basically, because they have storms eye, their dps has to be...

    Started by Madepossible‎, 07-20-2015 11:24 AM
    16 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 16
    im with stupid 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 157
    • Views: 45,234
    07-26-2015, 09:51 AM Go to last post
  2. DRK endgame gear and stats help

    hello i just hit 60 with drk 2 days ago,and now i m farming alw and esoterics for good endgame gear... since is first time i play a tank seriously...

    Started by BlakViciouss‎, 07-25-2015 08:09 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 3,737
    07-26-2015, 02:18 AM Go to last post
  3. War opener question (for OT, Alex Savage inside...)

    Hi folks, my team is currently having troubles with A1 Savage. We are hitting enrage around 15%, rather frustrating... We noticed we really have to...

    Started by EdgeFayth‎, 07-24-2015 01:58 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    berserk, dps meter, opening, warrior
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 5,850
    07-26-2015, 12:17 AM Go to last post
  4. Every Tank should have dps/tank stance be off-GCD and not reset their combo

    There isn't a single good reason not to. This isn't singling out warriors - they have it the way every tank should. It should be seamless, to...

    Started by pandabearcat‎, 07-22-2015 10:03 PM
    14 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 14
    • Replies: 136
    • Views: 23,254
    07-25-2015, 02:15 PM Go to last post
  5. Lancer Tanks!

    So I know this is gonna sound insane but I actually realized this during a mishap earlier that took an interesting turn. So I was leveling my...

    Started by Kytori‎, 07-20-2015 12:02 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 8,711
    07-25-2015, 05:15 AM Go to last post
  6. Having trouble Getting and holding aggro after level 50

    I'm a PC user, no game pad. And I'm an old man (53) so I'm a little slow on the clicking. Here's my problem; Now that I've reached level 50 I'm...

    Started by Grupp‎, 07-23-2015 08:34 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    aggro, loosing, od, tanking
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 6,317
    07-25-2015, 03:23 AM Go to last post
  7. My biggest Peeve

    Soloing Ifrit HM is so much easier on my WAR then DRK -_-. I've only beaten it with 50% Echo on Drk, probably would've with 40 tbh but I botched the...

    Started by Hundred‎, 07-23-2015 07:00 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,401
    07-24-2015, 09:23 PM Go to last post
  8. Thoughts on a few DRK abilities

    I've been reading a number of guides and talking with other DRKs and combining this with my own experience with the class. I am just curious what...

    Started by Borascythe‎, 07-24-2015 03:48 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,177
    07-24-2015, 08:30 PM Go to last post
  9. Tank Food and You

    Just curious for those of you working on Savage content. What tank food are you using?

    Started by Nabian‎, 07-23-2015 11:07 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,525
    07-23-2015, 11:11 PM Go to last post
  10. Dark knight feedback

    I was waiting for this job since the release of FFXIV ARR and when you announce it i was SO EXCITED to play it but when it comes out i was so...

    Started by Abdullah‎, 07-23-2015 05:25 PM
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,164
    07-23-2015, 11:10 PM Go to last post
  11. Shield Lob Ricochet Effect

    It would probably never happen, but anyone wish that sometimes when throwing shield lob at an enemy that the shield would bounce and hit whatever...

    Started by FrejyaAthenes‎, 07-21-2015 04:24 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 5,196
    07-23-2015, 05:00 PM Go to last post
  12. About to start leveling a tank...

    I know there are threads out there like this already, but with 3.05 out now and tweaks made to abilities and what not I just want to know: Which...

    Started by Aurelle_Delacroix‎, 07-22-2015 11:12 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 3,619
    07-23-2015, 02:38 PM Go to last post
  13. I feel like my threat as paladin, trash and boss alike, is uncomfortably low.

    So Ive been grinding paladin after getting DRK to 60, Im about to hit 55 at the moment, and pretty much the moment I hit sohm al I started...

    Started by Nabudis92‎, 07-20-2015 04:29 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    paladin, threat
    • Replies: 44
    • Views: 13,022
    07-23-2015, 06:52 AM Go to last post
  14. Defensive cooldown help

    Hello, Ive been gradually leveling my dark knight and have been enjoying it and feel like i have a pretty good grasp on it so far but Im still not...

    Started by Olio‎, 07-22-2015 05:28 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,619
    07-23-2015, 05:54 AM Go to last post
  15. Small Requests for Paladin and Warrior

    Hello everyone! For the longest time I have wanted a few small things added/improved for the Paladin and the Warrior and I guess it should be alright...

    Started by Erudito‎, 07-23-2015 02:03 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,176
    07-23-2015, 03:23 AM Go to last post
  16. Anybody noticing Discoid/Perpetual Ray happening slightly faster?

    Before today (3.05) I could have DA + Dark Mind up for every single perpetual ray in A4. But I ran a couple times over lunch and I was having...

    Started by Giantbane‎, 07-22-2015 07:13 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,478
    07-23-2015, 02:01 AM Go to last post
  17. War MT?

    So I just came back to this game for heavensward, looking to MT as I have in every MMO. Currently leveling a warrior, but ive been doing some...

    Started by Tankstuff‎, 07-19-2015 03:55 AM
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 9
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 84
    • Views: 21,394
    07-22-2015, 11:24 PM Go to last post
  18. The Best Writeup I've Seen About Current DRK Status + Concerns - Check it out!

    Agree with every point. Stolen from reddit, original post here:...

    Started by healthetank‎, 07-21-2015 03:04 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 9,906
    07-22-2015, 12:18 PM Go to last post
  19. Did the DRK MP bug fix actually fix the issues?

    I haven't been able to play since the patch went live, so I haven't been able to see for myself. Has anyone done any testing or can they verify if...

    Started by TouchandFeel‎, 07-22-2015 03:46 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,522
    07-22-2015, 03:59 AM Go to last post
  20. Armor mitigation numbers?

    Hey there all, Sorry if this has already been asked, but a search on here and google didn't seem to deliver much. Does anyone know how exactly the...

    Started by Valenth‎, 07-21-2015 11:40 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,065
    07-21-2015, 11:40 PM Go to last post

Page 161 of 269 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread