Page 159 of 269 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 ... LastLast
Threads 3161 to 3180 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. Dark Knight feels pretty overwhelming.

    This isn't a rant, not at all. I just wanted to throw in that coming from a WAR main, DRK has a hell of a lot more to watch out for, I find myself...

    Started by CrimsonThunder‎, 07-30-2015 08:58 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 40
    • Views: 12,940
    08-01-2015, 08:45 AM Go to last post
  2. Dark Knight, or Paladin?

    Hi all, I'm having a...strange problem. I love both Paladin and Dark Knight, but the setup of Esoterics forces me to have to pick one to gear up. I...

    Started by nyttyn‎, 07-25-2015 07:01 AM
    11 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 11
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 100
    • Views: 38,875
    08-01-2015, 12:59 AM Go to last post
  3. Have you ever noticed that...

    Once you get into higher level dungeons, Tanks stop getting commendations outside of trials? Happened in ARR and it's happening in HW too. What's...

    Started by Galgarion‎, 07-29-2015 11:44 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 4,768
    07-31-2015, 01:33 AM Go to last post
  4. Sastasha Tanking Guide

    (removed because yes)

    Started by GeorgeKhan‎, 07-27-2015 10:05 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    11 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 7,266
    07-30-2015, 11:43 PM Go to last post
  5. Best In Slot

    Is the ilvl150 high quality crafted jewelry of fending stacked with 7 str's to cap best in slot for tanks?

    Started by Lewtz‎, 07-30-2015 05:47 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,244
    07-30-2015, 10:37 PM Go to last post
  6. Small (tiny?) changes to PLD/DRK

    There's a lot of complaining going around right now about both Paladins and Dark Knights. I, for one, think they're both very close to perfect. These...

    Started by Naelle‎, 07-29-2015 11:55 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 5,084
    07-30-2015, 10:07 PM Go to last post
  7. Second Tank Stance for Dark Knight:

    I would like a second stance for Dark Knight to make it more unique with tanks. To make room for this spell, I would combine Unleash/Abyssal...

    Started by Nektulos-Tuor‎, 07-29-2015 04:27 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 7,693
    07-30-2015, 06:24 PM Go to last post
  8. Are we not the most lackluster job in the game ?

    WAR- Stance dancing, high DPS , overall fun to play DRK- From the little I have played the stance switching and manipulating and maintaining MP is...

    Started by ZhycranaDranix‎, 07-28-2015 12:00 AM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    • Replies: 70
    • Views: 17,729
    07-30-2015, 05:42 PM Go to last post
  9. lol the buffs

    anyone else know notice that Vengeance buff is in another language? lol

    Started by Locet‎, 07-30-2015 03:35 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,942
    07-30-2015, 12:58 PM Go to last post
  10. Goring Blade Pointless?

    Hi All you PLD's out there, I main Paladin and been playing around with the new content for awhile now and I wanted to see if any other Paladins...

    Started by Riamu‎, 07-29-2015 09:45 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    goring blade, paladin, pld, royal authority, tanking
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 20,722
    07-30-2015, 09:07 AM Go to last post
  11. WAR, how is it in 3.0?

    I use to WAR tank half of 2.0 and then switched to DRK in 3.0 cause I felt it would feel like an aggressive tanking class. :O Don't get me wrong I...

    Started by Aleisterz‎, 07-29-2015 12:24 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,336
    07-30-2015, 06:02 AM Go to last post
  12. Big Damn Tank moments!

    After seeing the horror story threads around, I want a place for tanks to share their stories for when they stood strong and said 'Damn I love being...

    Started by SwordswornFox‎, 07-24-2015 09:08 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 37
    • Views: 11,726
    07-30-2015, 05:42 AM Go to last post
  13. Mercy Stroke proper usage?

    my HP on Warrior is over 10,000. how come sometimes Mercy Stroke only restores like 100-some points and other times will restore 1,000-some points? ...

    Started by BLaCKnBLu3B3RRY‎, 07-24-2015 10:19 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 5,320
    07-30-2015, 05:20 AM Go to last post
  14. Okay learned how to be a flasher, now help me overpower my foes!

    Okay after the stability of GLD/PLD tanking; I'm starting to work on MRD with the intention of opening WAR, before finally getting to DRK later. ...

    Started by SwordswornFox‎, 07-29-2015 11:05 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,097
    07-29-2015, 07:26 PM Go to last post
  15. which eso piece you all getting first?

    look at those parry!!! get it off!

    Started by Cell‎, 07-27-2015 07:10 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 40
    • Views: 10,829
    07-29-2015, 02:05 PM Go to last post
  16. Tanks Advantage and Deficiencies

    I want to try tanking, but I don’t have the play time hours to try all 3 to 60. I’m not necessarily looking for the “best” tank, because I assume...

    Started by Mr_Grinch‎, 07-28-2015 05:54 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 7,402
    07-29-2015, 01:17 PM Go to last post
  17. Patch 3.05 up... NO DRK rework!

    This is starting to become a major issue. Drk has some issues that need addressing but no somehow only Drg / Blm / Ast got this love. Blm / Ast...

    Started by Kalma51‎, 07-21-2015 05:14 PM
    11 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 11
    • Replies: 100
    • Views: 33,275
    07-29-2015, 07:34 AM Go to last post
  18. Low level PLD tanking tips OMG Why can't I hold all these mobs!

    Just did my first dungeons and holy hell I had so much trouble. I marked, people still attacked the wrong targets, I Flash, the mobs ignore it. I...

    Started by Pikachu_Pizza‎, 07-25-2015 03:34 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,877
    07-29-2015, 07:24 AM Go to last post
  19. How did Parry change, anyway?

    So I've been trawling through threads for a little while now. Either there's no mention, some limited mention, or a wall of confusing numbers that...

    Started by Kumori_Kumo‎, 07-29-2015 05:22 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,203
    07-29-2015, 07:21 AM Go to last post
  20. The completely REASONABLE changes to the Dark Knight job thread

    I've been reading this subforum a lot over the past few days to gauge the playerbase's general thoughts on Dark Knight since launch. While I am...

    Started by MuzakFan‎, 06-27-2015 02:18 AM
    21 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 21
    dark knight, parry, tanking, tooltips
    • Replies: 208
    • Views: 50,691
    07-29-2015, 05:53 AM Go to last post

Page 159 of 269 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread