Page 138 of 269 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Threads 2741 to 2760 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. WAR 4.0

    What would u like to see from War in 4.0? Never played WAR only to lvl 30 for skill for DRK so no experience here but anyways. From what I hear...

    Started by liljramos88‎, 01-16-2016 01:54 AM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    • Replies: 79
    • Views: 22,985
    02-05-2016, 12:38 PM Go to last post
  2. Warrior Mitigation, and how to do it

    Hello everyone! I'm a pretty long time Warrior player, and I feel like I've gotten a pretty good grasp on how to mitigate as a warrior. I see a lot...

    Started by Mugly‎, 02-01-2016 12:16 PM
    mitigation, self healing, tank guide, warrior
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 11,425
    02-02-2016, 12:07 AM Go to last post
  3. PLD AoE Idea: Light Burn

    Replace Enhanced Flash with Light Burn. Light Burn Adds a weak dot for 10 potency but can stack up to 4 times and lasts for a total of 15 seconds....

    Started by Starbirth‎, 01-29-2016 07:03 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,625
    02-01-2016, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  4. Paladin TP issues should be adressed

    Could a method of restoring TP for Paladin be implemented? Warrior already has one that can be used very easily, and Dark Knight doesn't always...

    Started by Rhode‎, 01-26-2016 10:02 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 38
    • Views: 11,149
    01-30-2016, 01:31 PM Go to last post
  5. Tank Void ark legs and body

    Wondering if those two will weigh out better than the eso body and legs for pld and war? Both eso body's have parry, then skill speed and accuracy,...

    Started by Meow9000‎, 01-27-2016 01:11 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 8,868
    01-30-2016, 11:53 AM Go to last post
  6. Tank Killers

    Tank Killers Hey all I was just wondering if this was a thing or not in any other MMORPG since XIV is the only one I've played so far but I think a...

    Started by Martin_Arcainess‎, 01-26-2016 03:10 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,794
    01-29-2016, 01:47 PM Go to last post
  7. Question about bonus stats

    Hi I'm new to Heavensward and was wondering about bonus stats while lvling my DRK Is it true that all tanks should max out strength on their bonus...

    Started by ProfGuard‎, 01-27-2016 08:01 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,749
    01-29-2016, 12:06 AM Go to last post
  8. Unchained...nothing stays the same (but how do YOU use it?)

    Unchained Not much else to it. How do you guys use it? Is it situational? Is it even needed or helpful? Etc. Thanks!

    Started by RojGardoth‎, 01-27-2016 04:32 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    skills, unchained, warrior 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 37
    • Views: 14,427
    01-28-2016, 07:28 PM Go to last post
  9. Is cure worth it for Paladin?

    I have Cure for my Paladin and needless to say, its pretty shitty. It only does about 169 with each cast. With my attribute points, I might focus on...

    Started by REPROBEAN_CHILD‎, 12-16-2015 02:20 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 51
    • Views: 19,633
    01-28-2016, 04:44 PM Go to last post
  10. PLD 4.0

    What would u like to see for Pld in 4.0

    Started by liljramos88‎, 01-10-2016 08:46 AM
    13 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 13
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 128
    • Views: 36,276
    01-28-2016, 02:25 AM Go to last post
  11. Some Warrior Q's

    Hey guys. I've leveled my warrior now, and i've run a few simple things with it (alexander floor one, a few duty roulettes). Now I feel slightly...

    Started by Divine_Intervention‎, 01-15-2016 03:19 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 31
    • Views: 8,841
    01-27-2016, 04:38 AM Go to last post
  12. Strength Tanks

    Please stop, there is no sane reason why a tank should slot points into strength instead of vitality. You having less or the same hp as a dps is not...

    Started by OogaShaka‎, 12-06-2015 10:30 AM
    34 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 34
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 330
    • Views: 105,920
    01-27-2016, 01:52 AM Go to last post
  13. Just looking for some tanking advice.

    I don't always tank, but when I do, its as a level 39 WAR. That being said, I'm looking for a little general tanking advice. I come from WoW, and...

    Started by Jscagg‎, 01-25-2016 02:42 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 3,982
    01-26-2016, 06:54 AM Go to last post
  14. ESO Tank Jewelery

    Hey tanks! Need some input here. My second class is PLD and because of the holidays and some other real life stuff, I am just getting to investing...

    Started by Alisane‎, 01-16-2016 11:41 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 8,170
    01-25-2016, 12:04 PM Go to last post
  15. Cover Animation

    Cover. What is this animation supposed to be? I cover my face with my left hand and wave my sword at the cover target. What is this? wtf.

    Started by Brannigan‎, 01-19-2016 05:11 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 7,111
    01-25-2016, 11:50 AM Go to last post
  16. Can I handle thordan?

    Hello all and thank you for visiting my page. I am in a static (first run is tonight) that is attempting a thordan clear, and I have been requested...

    Started by Aurius‎, 01-18-2016 11:14 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 8,157
    01-25-2016, 09:25 AM Go to last post
  17. Holy Dragoon

    What do people think if they made a holy dragoon a tank class like they did to kain in final fantasy four. Or maybe it can be a hybrid like red...

    Started by Leozhontai‎, 01-23-2016 03:19 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 5,380
    01-25-2016, 12:39 AM Go to last post
  18. tank specialty

    Good afternoon everyone, forgive me if this has been covered recently as I may have missed it. I am currently leveling my first character WAR and...

    Started by aishwab‎, 01-19-2016 05:04 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,846
    01-24-2016, 02:59 PM Go to last post
  19. Thoughts on why DRK feels off at times

    I have been a DRK main since 3.0 released, and there has been something bothering me about this job. Coming from WAR (which imo feels perfect right...

    Started by Litegrace‎, 01-13-2016 07:28 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 8,589
    01-23-2016, 08:10 AM Go to last post
  20. Void Ark Morbols- Did I do it wrong?

    I just went into VA for the 4th time this week trying to get a tank drop and I'd like to know if I screwed up or not. We were doing the trash...

    Started by AngeloFlick‎, 01-14-2016 07:40 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,229
    01-23-2016, 03:46 AM Go to last post

Page 138 of 269 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread