Page 119 of 269 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 219 ... LastLast
Threads 2361 to 2380 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,902
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. Pre-60 gear progression?

    So I'm in the MSQ slog from 50 to 60 (currently 52). And I'm wondering if I should spend my poetics from beast tribe quests and the odd instance...

    Started by Lyraele‎, 12-07-2016 07:17 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,663
    12-07-2016, 02:26 PM Go to last post
  2. Speed Running Leveling Roulette

    So, what's your thoughts on this? I mean, ideally, I'm all for getting things done a quickly as possible, and in Every other Roulette perhaps...

    Started by Steady‎, 12-02-2016 02:07 PM
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 5,803
    12-07-2016, 10:01 AM Go to last post
  3. Problems with DRK - Advice needed please!

    So I main PLD, my static is going to start progression on A12S this weekend and I am going to be switching to DRK due to the magical tank buster. The...

    Started by JediFirefly‎, 11-17-2016 03:30 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 29
    • Views: 11,869
    12-04-2016, 10:17 AM Go to last post
  4. Is it Illegal to Stance Swap?

    So I just got Shield Oath for the first time (finally Paladin is playable!) and decided to try a few things with it in my first run with it, I ended...

    Started by Ahrniel‎, 10-31-2016 10:16 AM
    • Replies: 43
    • Views: 16,053
    12-04-2016, 06:33 AM Go to last post
  5. How do I play Warrior?

    Hi I'm a beginner at playing Warrior and I was inspired by this video to play Warrior. But as I get all the abilities, I don't even know how to...

    Started by VermilionHaru‎, 11-16-2016 09:09 AM
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 11,341
    11-30-2016, 11:50 AM Go to last post
  6. The small things

    So I'm looking for a bit of...let's say advice? Info from other players? Yeaaaah...anyway I main drk, I'm not bad at the class but I of course am...

    Started by KorenA‎, 11-16-2016 12:43 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,390
    11-28-2016, 11:49 AM Go to last post
  7. Advice for managing TP for PLD?

    I recently got PLD to 60 and geared up. I went into A9 and I was drained of just about all of my TP at the 50% mark. I've heard that PLD's had issues...

    Started by ToasterMan‎, 10-16-2016 06:03 AM
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 9,105
    11-28-2016, 12:07 AM Go to last post
  8. Approaching 60 Need advice

    So I'm approaching 60 on my main class (Warrior) and I'm starting to consider the stats I'll need to start looking into to even make me viable...

    Started by Spartan926‎, 11-24-2016 11:46 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,134
    11-25-2016, 01:31 AM Go to last post
  9. PLD: Is Rage of Halone's debuff worth keeping up?

    Hello! I've been looking more into level 60 PLD play, and it seems like RoH is mostly ignored unless you need more threat. Is the debuff not worth...

    Started by dragonseth07‎, 11-22-2016 03:29 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,731
    11-22-2016, 07:12 PM Go to last post
  10. Question with Grit/MP restoration

    Ran my first dungeon as a DRK today. Had both Darkside/Grit up, but dropped Grit to pop Blood Weapon since my MP was getting low. One of the DPS saw...

    Started by ErdrickLoto‎, 11-01-2016 05:33 AM
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 4,870
    11-22-2016, 10:15 AM Go to last post
  11. Tanking Snowcloak

    Hello! I was hoping for some tanking advice. I ran Snowcloak for the clear today, and the Yeti fight was the most frustrating thing I've done in some...

    Started by dragonseth07‎, 11-21-2016 01:28 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,062
    11-21-2016, 11:25 PM Go to last post
  12. Opening as a Dark Knight?

    Hi everyone! Amagiri Yanagi here, and I have a question about openers in general as tanks. I'm a Dark Knight and my friend is a Warrior. The way...

    Started by Amagiri‎, 11-18-2016 05:35 AM
    dark knight, openers, warrior
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 10,052
    11-21-2016, 07:50 PM Go to last post
  13. Giving tanking a try for the first time...

    Hey all. Thinking of leveling up a tank job. Never tanked in an MMO before, any tips/advice? Which would you say is the most noob tank...

    Started by Kaelah‎, 11-18-2016 06:27 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,094
    11-20-2016, 02:46 AM Go to last post
  14. Proposal for 3.4 BiS for War.

    Hi there! Regarding the new equipments in the 3.4 patch, I tried to make a new BiS for the War. It is not that simple to make BiS at the moment...

    Started by EdgeFayth‎, 09-29-2016 11:12 AM
    • Replies: 36
    • Views: 18,084
    11-18-2016, 06:05 AM Go to last post
  15. Changes/Abilities you'd like to see for 4.0 tanks.

    Apologies if this thread has been made countless of times since the announcement of Stormblood, but I couldn't find this topic on page 1 or 2 and I'd...

    Started by Saeno‎, 11-11-2016 04:05 PM
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 7,272
    11-18-2016, 01:58 AM Go to last post
  16. Filthy Casual looking for DRK advice

    So, I tend to avoid Savage or EX fights mostly because personal reasons, so this is more for braindead roulettes, though I would welcome anything...

    Started by Fluffernuff‎, 11-03-2016 06:23 AM
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 5,523
    11-17-2016, 02:27 PM Go to last post
  17. Recommended cross-class skills for the tanks?

    I had another thread that seemed to arrive at a consensus on Paladin cross-class skills, but since I intend to try leveling all three jobs to 60, I...

    Started by Lyraele‎, 11-15-2016 02:36 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 7,422
    11-16-2016, 02:05 AM Go to last post
  18. Dev Question: 4.0 And Paladin

    Will Paladins finally get an on GCD AOE damage skill in 4.0?

    Started by Instrumentality‎, 11-15-2016 01:27 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,978
    11-15-2016, 04:07 AM Go to last post
  19. Tank Melds

    Ok so I've been searching for advice and u set standing to determine what material melds to place into my armour As warrior I know all accessories...

    Started by Jay-ro‎, 11-12-2016 05:37 AM
    war
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,897
    11-12-2016, 07:07 AM Go to last post
  20. Healer + Tank Damage Tradeoff

    The more damage a main tank takes, the more healing he must receive in order to survive. In a raid setting, if a healer spends more time healing the...

    Started by DestroyerOfLargePlanets‎, 11-08-2016 06:54 AM
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,489
    11-10-2016, 01:56 PM Go to last post

Page 119 of 269 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 219 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread