Page 109 of 269 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Threads 2161 to 2180 of 5373

Forum Top: Tank Roles

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: Tank Roles!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to hold discussions on Tank roles and its tactics with other players. Please take time to read the...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,901
    08-22-2013, 07:51 PM Go to last post
  1. How should Relic Weapons for Dark Knights have it's sand slotted now?

    Obviously, we still want to pump this into Determination. However, with the advent of Tenacity and Tenacity displaying on the available relic weapon...

    Started by Dracosavarian‎, 06-20-2017 07:07 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,836
    06-20-2017, 11:51 PM Go to last post
  2. Swap Casting Animation for Clemency and Holy Spirit?

    I dunno the weird Shield Bop thing seems more suited to a healing spell and the Slam down would look cool on a damage spell, almost like how blm...

    Started by ReiMakoto‎, 06-20-2017 09:01 PM
    animation, paladin, spell casting
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,426
    06-20-2017, 09:01 PM Go to last post
  3. Navigating WAR in the new content - How to avoid the squish and optimize rotation?

    Happy launch day everyone So after cleaving through a couple of dungeons in SB I'm sure I'm not the only one that can feel the differences. And...

    Started by Emmanellain‎, 06-20-2017 05:22 PM
    help a novice, stormblood changes, warrior, warrior rotation tank
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,971
    06-20-2017, 07:05 PM Go to last post
  4. Returning DRK

    Its been about a year since I last played and I loved the DRK as a tank. Found it fun to play, but since SB has come out and being away for so long I...

    Started by Achaceus‎, 06-20-2017 12:33 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,697
    06-20-2017, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  5. DPS war question

    So do you think it's better to do storms eye then path combos for more gauge for more fell cleaves or eye to block combo that gain gauge slower but...

    Started by Thaelon‎, 06-19-2017 07:48 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,293
    06-20-2017, 11:35 AM Go to last post
  6. I can not seem to hold aggro as War

    I have kept my War for high level dungeons since getting it to 60 so I might just not remember the way it was. Since the SB launch, I always go...

    Started by Big_Panda‎, 06-19-2017 11:00 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    aggro, low l level dungeon, warrior 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 8,656
    06-20-2017, 11:09 AM Go to last post
  7. Cross Class Skills for PLD?

    So since I apparently can't get anywhere in SB, and I'm pretty tired of fates after number 1456, I thought I'd come here and ask what cross-class...

    Started by Melian‎, 06-17-2017 10:57 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 11,542
    06-20-2017, 06:59 AM Go to last post
  8. R.I.P Halone (post lvl 64)

    I knew thee well. If no changes are made to the current Pld (of which in all honesty, I'm INCREDIBLY pleased with how PLD plays currently) then...

    Started by Agrieus‎, 06-20-2017 01:41 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,474
    06-20-2017, 04:18 AM Go to last post
  9. Blood Price mp regen?

    Hey, loving Stormblood so far, I'm enjoying DRK alot thankfully ;) There's a little thing I noticed with Blood Price though, is that it generates...

    Started by SummerScorcher‎, 06-18-2017 06:35 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    bloodprice, drk, mpregeneration
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 6,886
    06-20-2017, 03:15 AM Go to last post
  10. Unlink warrior skills

    Can we get steel cyclone and inner beast unlinked from Decimate and Fell Cleave please Or at least the option to unlink all skills from each other...

    Started by Blindheart‎, 06-17-2017 08:29 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 6,317
    06-20-2017, 01:03 AM Go to last post
  11. Role abilities to use for WAR

    I'm wondering what role abilities everyone is taking for WAR. I figure I need provoke and awareness. I grabbed Convalescence to help with healing...

    Started by drgnmstr44‎, 06-18-2017 07:16 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 5,385
    06-19-2017, 11:48 PM Go to last post
  12. Darkside visual indicator on DRK's Job Gauge

    I would like to ask the devs to consider adding a Darkside visual indicator to Dark Knight's Job Gauge. I'm aware with the MP changes it should no...

    Started by auren_23‎, 06-19-2017 10:01 AM
    dark knight, developer feedback, job gauge
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,685
    06-19-2017, 03:36 PM Go to last post
  13. Holy spirit.

    Does anyone know if Holy Spirit is possible of critting? In all the times I've used it, I haven't seen a single crit. And I'm not sure if this is a...

    Started by Gunnie‎, 06-19-2017 05:24 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,776
    06-19-2017, 07:45 AM Go to last post
  14. Official "Patch Notes" For DRK and all other Jobs, #'s included

    All the same badstuff from the datamined notes but some differences: Souleater reads "A portion" of damage dealt is returned. This could mean any...

    Started by BlackironTarkus‎, 06-16-2017 11:56 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 5,921
    06-19-2017, 04:17 AM Go to last post
  15. New sprint animation on paladin

    I really hate it. We look like some heavy armored ninjas. I sheathe my weapon every time i need to sprint to avoid the sight of it. /end of...

    Started by boxing42‎, 06-17-2017 11:39 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,485
    06-19-2017, 03:07 AM Go to last post
  16. DRK Lv70 job quest

    Can't find Sidurgu in the red circle after the lv70 solo instance, can anyone help?

    Started by Bissani‎, 06-18-2017 09:01 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,514
    06-18-2017, 09:01 PM Go to last post
  17. A Few 4.0 Warrior Adjustment Suggestions

    Here are some suggestions to give warrior some identity back while making it more fluid and rewarding to play without (I think) breaking any game...

    Started by MinhSa‎, 06-18-2017 10:10 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,917
    06-18-2017, 04:27 PM Go to last post
  18. New lv 60 Dark Knight rotation for single target

    DA C&S when up, Salted when up, Plunge when up. In Grit: 1,2,DA3 repeat Out of Grit: 1,2,DA3,1,2,3 repeat Sprinkle extra DA2's and 3's with...

    Started by BlackironTarkus‎, 06-17-2017 03:59 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 4,365
    06-18-2017, 02:18 PM Go to last post
  19. DRK lvl 63 job quest

    I forgot where Sidurgu is hanging out so i can get the quest, shame on me...does anyone have the location? P.S. I like how now you don't have to...

    Started by Flaris‎, 06-18-2017 08:21 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 7,597
    06-18-2017, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  20. I don't think pla will do enough dps as ST

    Well they mentioned that they want all the tank classes to be equal good as MT and ST. But then from what i look at skill list now. Pla attack only...

    Started by Alise‎, 06-16-2017 01:52 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 6,335
    06-18-2017, 04:44 AM Go to last post

Page 109 of 269 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread