Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Threads 221 to 240 of 721

Forum Top: FATE

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: FATE!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FATE with other players. Please take time to read the following rules and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 03:07 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 7,710
    08-21-2013, 03:07 PM Go to last post
  1. FATE trains in Northern Thanalan

    Have FATE trains died in the Northern Thanalan area?

    Started by SergieAU‎, 02-15-2017 05:38 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,442
    02-15-2017, 05:38 PM Go to last post
  2. Suggestion/Idea: FATEs drop beastman currency used to access special trials/tasks.

    For those familiar with FFXI, they had these instanced boss fights that dropped valuable gear and items known as BCNM (Burning Circle Notorious...

    Started by Shadows_Arrowny‎, 01-20-2017 02:46 PM
    content ideas, fate, open world content, suggestion, upgrade
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,671
    01-20-2017, 02:46 PM Go to last post
  3. Suggestion: World Spawn fate Fix

    i believe that the Odin uncut achievement fate is flawed it should be based on you being there during combat and when he is defeated you should get...

    Started by Crovaxs‎, 12-30-2016 12:52 PM
    odin, uncut, world spawn
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,589
    12-30-2016, 12:52 PM Go to last post
  4. Fate "Fallen Corpses Writhe in Style" How do you get it to activate?

    Been here for 2 hours. Someone said kill the Flaming Beacons. we did but to no avail. Of course we did not coordinate and kill them all at one time.

    Started by drithe‎, 12-17-2013 09:00 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 116,008
    12-18-2016, 07:15 PM Go to last post
  5. Looking for Book fates (Maetus Server)

    I am trying to do the Fates for my DRG Gale Bolg and am looking for people to complete fates and maybe more if they need help with fates or dungeons....

    Started by Blood_Heart‎, 11-26-2016 01:05 PM
    book, dragoon, fates
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,012
    11-26-2016, 01:05 PM Go to last post
  6. I knew I wasn't the only one..

    Signal boosting that Yokai (started from 1st day, FYI) was unnecessarily grindy & poorly implemented. 5/7/9/11/15? Fine. 3 for 30? Poor drop rate,...

    Started by MattAn24‎, 10-04-2016 02:39 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,448
    11-24-2016, 01:05 AM Go to last post
  7. Getting crystals for Animas

    Do I need to have the quest active? Do I need to be 50+?

    Started by RockGodOne‎, 10-13-2016 08:36 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,556
    10-20-2016, 04:38 PM Go to last post
  8. Suggestion : get tomes with fate when you reach level 60 on fate

    Usualy i do Fates if i have to wait, wait a long DF queue , wait for a pf to get full, queuing to pvp it would be great to have a way to get somes...

    Started by kensatsu‎, 10-14-2016 01:05 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,559
    10-15-2016, 09:40 AM Go to last post
  9. Just a General Letter About Events

    I wasn't sure where to put this but since the event relied on FATEs I figured here is as good as anywhere else. I didn't really care for Yo-kai...

    Started by switchhitter‎, 09-27-2016 08:33 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,442
    10-12-2016, 06:18 AM Go to last post
  10. The Yokai Watch Is Bunk

    Seriously. I don't even have my fourth weapon and I have done over 150 FATES I have 75 medallions, and every pet, which requires 77 medallions....

    Started by Akisohida‎, 08-27-2016 09:01 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 5,717
    10-08-2016, 11:31 AM Go to last post
  11. I would like to officially petition for the removal of FATEs from all future content

    Hello everyone, just like the topic says I would like to see FATEs excluded from all future content. Not removed from the game, FATEs still have...

    Started by Erudito‎, 09-10-2016 09:57 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,194
    10-04-2016, 01:59 AM Go to last post
  12. Up medal drop rate in last week?

    Can you please please please up the drop rate for the last week of the event? Is this too much to ask? Ive been doing this even every day for a few...

    Started by Ziegsy‎, 09-22-2016 08:17 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,440
    09-29-2016, 03:37 PM Go to last post
  13. Leveling up during level-synced fate ends level sync?

    I'm sure this has been answered before but I can't seem to find search terms that are specific enough. I was level synced during a fate and...

    Started by goob‎, 09-26-2016 01:43 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,047
    09-26-2016, 01:43 PM Go to last post
  14. ATTN Devs Re:It Ziz What It Is

    The FATE's current description erroneously refers to the ziz as scalekin rather than cloudkin. Last time I looked, ziz didn't have one scale but...

    Started by Hayward‎, 09-20-2016 03:48 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,004
    09-20-2016, 03:48 AM Go to last post
  15. Dynamic FATE Difficulty - Is There a Better Way?

    Right now, FATE difficulty is determined based upon the number of individuals who participated in the FATE the last time it was up, within a certain...

    Started by Jpec07‎, 09-13-2016 01:28 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,063
    09-14-2016, 02:47 AM Go to last post
  16. FATE Music

    I know this has probably been brought up before since 2.0, but would it be possible to not have FATE music start playing unless you are at the right...

    Started by Kalinas‎, 07-09-2016 09:36 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,079
    09-09-2016, 12:34 PM Go to last post
  17. QoL Suggestion: Please change how buffs are removed when undergoing Level Sync.

    I hate to always compare things to FFXI, but if I recall correctly in XI when you Level Synced you only lost buffs from abilities/spells that would...

    Started by Bojack‎, 07-31-2016 04:28 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,419
    08-27-2016, 05:15 AM Go to last post
  18. Moonfire Faire Events - undoable, unbearable

    Waiting 30 minutes for this fate to spawn, just to see everything getting 1 shot and barely hit something to get gold in the first one is totally...

    Started by Vriel‎, 08-25-2016 02:07 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,131
    08-25-2016, 02:07 AM Go to last post
  19. Fate Wishlist

    Started by Sandpark‎, 08-12-2016 07:00 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 3,921
    08-19-2016, 09:32 AM Go to last post
  20. FATE: What a Boar (It's a secret to everyone...)

    Or maybe not. I've spent more time in East Shroud today than is probably healthy gathering the 15 legendary medals for the Yo-kai event. Very...

    Started by Ryphen‎, 08-08-2016 08:33 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 10,818
    08-15-2016, 08:19 PM Go to last post

Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread