Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Threads 121 to 140 of 169

Forum Top: Support Center Resolved

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the "Support Center Resolved" Forum!

    This subforum serves as a place for users to review issues that received an official resolution from the Support Center. This is meant to provide a...

    Started by Luxpheras‎, 12-05-2017 04:35 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 6,391
    12-05-2017, 04:35 AM Go to last post
  1. Getting strange audio lag after the patch

    Basically any time I'm in a situation where several sounds are playing at the same time (Such as in raids or at crowded hunts), the audio will begin...

    Started by KageTokage‎, 05-23-2018 11:26 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 29
    • Views: 9,613
    06-05-2018, 03:56 AM Go to last post
  2. Character corrupted data on ps4

    So I was just playing the game as usual. I was doing the main story quests, new 24 raid and some roulettes. Throughout my time playing, the PS4 kept...

    Started by Iori246‎, 05-23-2018 07:36 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,832
    05-24-2018, 07:36 AM Go to last post
  3. game crashing

    i was playing the game fine on monday for 6 hrs straight (0300 to 0900 GMT) then when i came back from work start playing it on tuesday morning (0200...

    Started by alson‎, 05-09-2018 12:24 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,118
    05-10-2018, 03:00 AM Go to last post
  4. Glamour Dresser plate not applying Glamour for shisui joi of scouting body

    Date & Time: As of Apr 22 Frequency: Always World name: cerberus Character name: Ailwynn Hellscythe Class/Level: NIN 67 Shisui Joi Of Scouting...

    Started by Pkrisnin‎, 04-22-2018 01:04 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 9,234
    04-26-2018, 01:26 AM Go to last post
  5. DX9 refuses to work

    I want to get back to DX9 mode since I need to bear with old hardware for a while, but no matter what I try DX9 doesn't work. DX11 mode works fine....

    Started by Tusembobel‎, 04-22-2018 09:59 PM
    dx9
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,880
    04-25-2018, 03:27 AM Go to last post
  6. Can't log in, keep getting error (17) whenever I do

    So, I teleport to the Peaks, and the game boots me out. No biggie, sometimes the Wi-Fi hiccups whenever I teleport. I try to log back in, click...

    Started by kivaember‎, 04-18-2018 10:10 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,033
    04-21-2018, 03:14 AM Go to last post
  7. Error 900002 only in Palace of the Dead

    I have disconnects every 10 or so minutes and it makes running this thing frustrating with a party and impossible solo as I get kicked out. It is by...

    Started by c0exist‎, 04-12-2018 01:25 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,984
    04-17-2018, 03:19 AM Go to last post
  8. Unusual Crash Error

    When submitting a bug report, please use the below template and thoroughly fill out the necessary information. Date & Time: April 13 2018, 03:37...

    Started by NiahLockwood‎, 04-13-2018 07:48 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,065
    04-14-2018, 09:11 AM Go to last post
  9. XAudio2 crash

    Past few weeks this happens on and off. XAudio2_7.dll +34C29 XAudio2_7.dll +2FF91 XAudio2_7.dll +2B4B3 XAudio2_7.dll +2A917...

    Started by Kyp‎, 04-05-2018 09:57 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 5,069
    04-13-2018, 07:31 AM Go to last post
  10. Screen Resolution Problems

    I'm trying to run the game on another laptop and for a while the screen resolution looks fine when it runs on its default settings (at 1280x720). I...

    Started by AidenElenor‎, 04-02-2018 04:37 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    screen resolution
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 22,838
    04-12-2018, 02:52 AM Go to last post
  11. "Stroke of genius" not work after SPECIALIST change

    Hello. My character Rihan Aberria changed crafting speciality to CUL. After thar trait "Stroke of Genius" become unavailable for that class. It's...

    Started by Azorex‎, 04-06-2018 01:24 AM
    bug, craft, specialist, stroke of genius
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,471
    04-07-2018, 05:52 AM Go to last post
  12. Game keeps crashing

    The past couple of days the game has been completely unplayable for me. The game freezes and hard crashes as soon as I log in. Sometimes I don't even...

    Started by LyhraMizrahi‎, 03-29-2018 07:35 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 22,553
    03-30-2018, 01:25 AM Go to last post
  13. Invisible gear?

    I recently obtained the new Scorpion Harness from Eureka and whenever I try it on it appears as an invisible torso. This isn't the only Eureka item I...

    Started by AlipheeseRhiki‎, 03-15-2018 06:38 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 9,742
    03-23-2018, 03:09 AM Go to last post
  14. Script error when launching the game

    I have seen similar threads where people have gotten script error when opening the games launcher. I am also getting these errors when launching. ...

    Started by Oxygen_Deficiency‎, 03-22-2018 05:21 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 20,245
    03-22-2018, 08:07 AM Go to last post
  15. Lost 1080p Display Preset

    Hello, This bug is a bit annoying but doesn't really provide me with trouble just annoyance at why this has happend. CPU: AMD ryzen 1700x...

    Started by MrSigy‎, 03-12-2018 01:27 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 5,113
    03-20-2018, 02:09 AM Go to last post
  16. Unable to connect data center (EU)

    Hi yesterday i played as usually, bud today i cannot connect to data center (EU) an log in Ragnarok. I tried "tracert" bud this do not work on my pc,...

    Started by Eledra‎, 03-05-2018 12:20 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,373
    03-07-2018, 04:16 AM Go to last post
  17. i cant start ffxiv

    i cant log into ffxiv. i put my password in & can click on the play directx 11 icon. once i do that & get to the main screen to start the game, my...

    Started by imjustahealer‎, 02-28-2018 08:05 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 5,252
    03-03-2018, 03:09 AM Go to last post
  18. Unresponsive start screen

    I'm on day 3 of being unable to start the game after logging in. After login it takes me to the start page, as normal, but once there I am unable to...

    Started by FoxyFox‎, 03-02-2018 01:16 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 1,769
    03-02-2018, 08:22 AM Go to last post
  19. Client crash with Japanese error message

    Hi, the last 2 days when I try to start the game from the client the game crashes with a black screen after a few seconds.Furthermore an error...

    Started by Duymas‎, 02-23-2018 01:10 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 7,657
    02-27-2018, 02:25 AM Go to last post
  20. Error 601, followed by 401, followed by i2501

    I made attempts to purchase items with the same cards I used everytime I purchased items on the mog station. Today, I was greeted with error 601 and...

    Started by GhibliTheSW‎, 02-21-2018 05:06 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,639
    02-23-2018, 06:52 AM Go to last post

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread