Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Threads 81 to 100 of 169

Forum Top: Support Center Resolved

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the "Support Center Resolved" Forum!

    This subforum serves as a place for users to review issues that received an official resolution from the Support Center. This is meant to provide a...

    Started by Luxpheras‎, 12-05-2017 04:35 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 6,391
    12-05-2017, 04:35 AM Go to last post
  1. Crashing after most recent patch

    After 5.1.8 I am experiences crashes a few minutes after logging into my character. Usually there is no error message with the crash, but it...

    Started by Thorrenn‎, 12-25-2019 02:16 AM
    crash, crash after patch, crash to desktop
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 3,090
    12-25-2019, 06:41 AM Go to last post
  2. Technical issue on log in PS4

    For 2 days now, I havent been able to login on the PS4. The game starts up, but when the login screens comes up it's displays the " A technical issue...

    Started by KuhanLongFurs‎, 12-18-2019 07:27 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,095
    12-18-2019, 10:34 AM Go to last post
  3. Unable to launch Shadowbringers dx11 after fresh Windows install

    https://i.imgur.com/shr7gxa.png This error displays in Japanese, despite my launcher being set to English. This happens after typing in login...

    Started by Scoli‎, 12-07-2019 01:48 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 3,442
    12-18-2019, 06:55 AM Go to last post
  4. macOS Catalina can't play

    Still black screen! System:

    Started by Mickyz‎, 11-08-2019 02:30 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,418
    11-12-2019, 03:03 AM Go to last post
  5. Account locked? Settings completely wiped. How to restore settings?

    So I just tried to log into the game and found that my account was locked due to suspicious activity. No idea what it was or why. I reset my password...

    Started by ElazulHP‎, 08-24-2019 06:08 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,915
    08-24-2019, 07:33 AM Go to last post
  6. Game is crashing since entering new area.

    Hello. As a starter, sorry if i'm making some mistakes i'm not english. So, As the title suggest, my game is crashing (without any message)...

    Started by Tridhu‎, 08-17-2019 02:08 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,783
    08-23-2019, 03:38 AM Go to last post
  7. New system - getting Japanese dx11 error on English client

    Just recently got a new system, installed and everything was fine. Went to play the next day and get the following error after logging in and...

    Started by darcstar62‎, 08-05-2019 08:41 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,481
    08-07-2019, 01:38 PM Go to last post
  8. Game freezes for 20 second intervals while in large groups of players

    Hello SE! I am having issues with hunts and loading out of cities when there are numerous players in the area. Specifically, when I join a large...

    Started by RadeDB‎, 07-25-2019 01:54 PM
    crash, crashing, crashing to desktop, freeze, freezing
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,179
    07-27-2019, 11:56 AM Go to last post
  9. Script Errors - Not Resolved by prior threads

    I am currently experiencing Script Errors. I have ran all corrective actions listed in previous threads and nothing is working. I was literally just...

    Started by OakRender‎, 07-24-2019 07:33 AM
    help bug fix it fast, script error
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,037
    07-24-2019, 10:11 PM Go to last post
  10. Unexpeted error 17

    So i have 2 charac stuck at The waking Sand at mainstory quest. Have no problem log in to other charac. But it seems that room in The Waking sands...

    Started by Blazimn‎, 07-03-2019 07:34 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,969
    07-03-2019, 09:35 AM Go to last post
  11. Alt's failed attempt to login..Need help.

    I have two alt's that when I try to log in with them I get "Unexpected Error has occured" (16a). I even tried to upload their data file to server and...

    Started by Arazehl‎, 06-25-2019 06:09 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,008
    06-28-2019, 08:11 AM Go to last post
  12. [Fixed] Lost to connection server 90002/90006

    Hey, after contacting Square i have managed to get rid of that damn 90002/90006 error. It seems like its been an issue of Internet Explorer. Below i...

    Started by tae97‎, 06-18-2019 04:48 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,465
    06-18-2019, 07:00 PM Go to last post
  13. [Steam] PS4 pad is partially working (face buttons only)

    I'm playing on Steam and I have gamepad enabled. I'm using a PS4 controller, however the only option in-game that it's reading is a XB360...

    Started by Dr_Cheesesteak‎, 06-11-2019 12:28 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 5,104
    06-16-2019, 03:46 AM Go to last post
  14. Unexpected Error crashes game frequently at random intervals

    Apologies if I mess up my formatting, having trouble understanding posting all the required info. So an error window pops up randomly (in...

    Started by Thag‎, 06-06-2019 04:30 AM
    crash, direct x errors, windows 10
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 3,175
    06-11-2019, 09:25 AM Go to last post
  15. Crash after ARR credits cutscene

    Like the title says my game crashes after the final credits cutscene of ARR. I can log in but i start at the second to last cutscene when skipped it...

    Started by RedwoodRaveness‎, 05-12-2019 06:04 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 4,932
    05-27-2019, 08:22 AM Go to last post
  16. I have an Error almost every time I attempt to login

    https://scontent.fbkk21-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/60466474_2353332431371576_2282995909207785472_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.fbkk21-1.fna&oh=1c2da...

    Started by Grailvy‎, 05-19-2019 08:56 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,621
    05-26-2019, 09:39 PM Go to last post
  17. Game error crash

    Hi all, I just bought the game an I hope that someone can help me play it. Whenever I press launch, the game crashes pops up this upload This one...

    Started by Hem3ra‎, 05-15-2019 03:59 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,454
    05-18-2019, 03:43 PM Go to last post
  18. Unable to update game

    Just got home and tried to update the game, but it keeps saying: "Unable to download patch files" I have tried compatibility mode, using as...

    Started by Omegaher0‎, 04-24-2019 11:52 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,943
    05-06-2019, 01:29 AM Go to last post
  19. Game sets processor affinity to 2 cores out of 8

    I just started playing on Wednesday, and I remember the performance being great the first day I played, but lately it's gotten a lot worse. I went...

    Started by DelphinusVyse‎, 03-03-2019 12:29 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 5,988
    03-22-2019, 07:18 AM Go to last post
  20. getting error on zone load screen

    Getting error when character logins on zone loading screen. Error "an unexpected error has occurred" and game exits. Other characters loads correctly.

    Started by SharpT‎, 03-12-2019 01:58 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,198
    03-15-2019, 04:00 AM Go to last post

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread