Character
    Vyre
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Conquest Region Control

Hello.

I'm sure many other players have noted this over the past 8~ or so years, but because there are no high level monsters in the Movalpolos, Kuzotz, and Tavnazian Archipelago regions, it is extremely difficult to take those regions and keep them consistently in the original and Zilart areas of the game. A case could be made for both Elshimo regions as well.

The control of these areas largely revolves around defeating monsters with Signet from your home nation active. Yet, the highest level monsters in these regions only flirt with the level 80 range, meaning regional control is very hard to influence for any player with maximum level jobs.

An easy fix would be to add Locus or Apex monsters of sorts to one area in each of these regions, so that long time players can help influence them. New players these days are often not interested in the old gameplay mechanics like Conquest, and don't know the value in having somewhere like Movalpolos under a nation's control.

There are certain crafting materials that come from nowhere else, and it's also annoying to see Beastmen have control over these regions week after week. Their flag is really ugly.

Anyway, it's just a thought. More Apex/Locus camps are always welcome. Apex Abraxas, {Yes, Please.}
    (3)
    Last edited by Vyre; 04-23-2024 at 11:25 AM.

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    apex please. I want more places where i don't have to kill 1 mob at a time.
    (0)