Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
I really question how bored you'd have to be to do something like this that couldn't be resolved by ... doing something fun, like doing literally anything else in the game or playing another game.
Honestly, I have got burnt out by doing vagary/omen/dynamis d twice every week with my linkshell. I don't always say it but I must admit, I am a deaf player (or hearing impaired if you prefer to call it). No matter what linkshell I am on, they always seem to join discord to use a voice chat to play together. If I do something wrong they yell at me not realizing I am not on their voice chat. Sure, there some nice players try their best to keep me company via the in-game text chat. I guess FFXI is what it is in the modern generation. Therefore, I am more a heavy crafter since ever in the both games. Matsui's craft shirt. <3

Regarding the new channel, I have discussed with my friend who is an expert player in our free company in FFXIV about Mentor System and Novice Network. He didn't even like it and many things that are wrong with it. It's just something that Japanese developers are not aware of our culture and how we are abusing it. So good luck with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
Thank you. I will reserve my feedback for when SE finishes Beastmaster, as Matsui promised in May's Famitsu interview. As with all SE updates, I am cautiously optimistic.

Regarding Sih/Moh/Doh/Wog Gates, SE should just add more 'floors' to each Gates zone. Unfortunately, I think they are two separate zones today, so SE might want to add "Tower" zone, so they would become: "Sih/Moh/Doh/Woh Gates Tower" with a "Floor #" or Delkfutt-like "Middle/Upper" designation.
While his ideas are nice, I would want the dev team to show us the possibility of fixing the apex camp problems. I would love to try it with legit players once again.