Character
    Sonicboom
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Rhapsodies of Vanadiel Mission 2-16 'Ganged Upon' Issues

I had a full inventory when I went to South Sandoria (S) aka Past, for the cutscene with Lilsette, for it is the way you go about progression of this mission if you haven't beaten WoTG, which I haven't, and thus it told me to return when I sort my inventory out. I did, and returned, but no cutscene, nothing, no Cipher:Lilsette, and with that I believe the mission ends and you're onto the next one 'Sacrifice'. I believe this is stopping me from progressing onward to the next mission. When I try to go to Batallia, or the other two Maws, for the supposed second part, it won't work, and I believe because I got the cutscene, but not the Cipher, and told me to return, like I said, I did, nothing, and so called next part isn't working either or perhaps I completed that part but the missing of the item and told to return is the issue? Leads me to believe I need to redo the first part, or what's going on? Please help! What should I do? I sincerely have no idea, my mind is exploding trying to pass this. It's getting stresful I believe it's a bug, or something. Anyone know? I heard once you get the CS and Cipher you go on to next mission, other's saying go to maw, twice, which I did and got two CS' but awhile back and once was for WoTG missions I was doing to catch up (did none to start with and this requires a bit). A lot of places say different things, ffxiclopedia, BGWiki, FFXIAH forums, Bluegartr, and so forth.. I am confused, and is this a glitch/bug, or sincere mess up and I am missing something?
    (0)
    Last edited by Sonicboom; 08-08-2015 at 09:39 AM.

I am stuck on "Sacrafice" as well says I can progress from what they posted it says I can but how can I touch a Ornate door without completing the expansion story?
    (0)

Character
    Sonicboom
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I am stuck on Ganged Upon still, it won't let me progress to 'Sacrifice', and I checked the maw twice already got cutscenes. Some say get the CS in Sandoria Past, receive item (I didn't had full inv, and told to come back, didn't work.) Therefore, I believe that messed up my progression onto the next mission for most said after they got that CS and Cipher, they were on the next one already. Some say you have to check maws afterwards cs of Lilsette. I tried, did not work. I think 'cause CS didn't apply or work cause my inventory was full but won't replay. Or what else could it be? What about yourself? Did that occur with you? I can see you didn't beat WoTG, so, you must of went same path I did. Thing is, I was also doing WoTG Missions, and that required to examine maws too, and stuff happened oddly, but luckily. I am going to try and complete another mission and see, worked last time, but I believe because that was the requirement to have 7 done, and I was on 7. Afterwards it worked. For you, I believe you must complete the whole story, or voidwatch Jeuno story complete Passhow Maw, it's on FFXICLOPEDIA.ORG and a FFXIAH Forum about what to do, and how to do it, four pages. Explains well. Doesn't explain my glitch/bug or issue though. Check it out, it might help you.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sonicboom; 08-08-2015 at 09:37 AM.

Character
    Sonicboom
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Solved it by clicking on the shiny light with no name by the moghouse before the entrance at M-6 by fire, it replays the Rhapsodies Missions for you, and thus it redid it for me, got the cipher, now got to deal with sacrifice. Either beat WoTG, I believe, or it's Voidwatch Jeuno needed to be complete I BELIEVE. There may be another way around this, I do not know?
    (1)