Threaded View

Character
    Darkchris
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Proposal for Update of Catastrophe Haste addition

As the title so aptly means in the title I would like to see Catastrophe haste being allowed past haste cap . In the golden days of the apocalypse people could achieve 93.3% haste with Last Resort and Desperate Blows + support when others could barely achieve even close to that haste level. I have been using apocalypse for many years now and while it still has some use it isn't quite the glory as it used to be.

I believe with the new addition of many other jobs, if not all, achieving capped haste with support it would be fitting to see the addition of allowing this past the haste cap to bring it back up to par with the Monk/Samurai power of today. The apocalypse was used as a zerg type weapon in the past and it has seemingly lost its glory even the job being thrown out of the DD circle if not using great sword. That still doesn't mean you even get parties or will be in them considering the overpowered nature of monks now.

I hope the admin/mods at least read this and make a consideration if nothing else about this proposal. I am sure there are many who say otherwise but if we go back to the root of what the ability of apocalypse was it was a natural speed DPS zerg utility. Thanks for your time in reading this and hope you at least think about it.
    (4)
    Last edited by ChrisChua; 02-05-2014 at 02:33 PM.