Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Spell Wishlist

I'd seriously would love to have RDMs get a Demi Spell. And a Reflect Spell.
    (0)

I'm sure this is most likely going to be talked about as being BLM's Spell but...I'd like to see some sort of form of 'Pain' spell.

From FF 8, you can 'Draw' Spells from enemies/Draw Points. Pain let's you cast multiple stats effects by either hitting the enemy or casting Pain on it.

I think this would be cool to have that in this game, besides JUST Bad Breath or whatever.

And, where is Curse? And Confuse? And Ultima? Where are all those awesome spells that we loved so much in other FFs? SE needs to seriously add those spells in this game. Full-Life, Full-Cure, ect.

I'd totally be happy if we gotten 'Merton'. XD
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    With Instacast, if they did add it, maybe do it as a trait instead, using a job ability itself would slow the spellcasting down.
    (0)

Character
    Jeanluke
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Like the double cast idea so befitting for Rdm.
    (0)

Character
    Jeanluke
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Rdm -> Pain and other multiple enfeeble spells. Also like the "Double Cast" idea Lancil.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    I can see why with DRK being the master of Black Magic, and PLD supposed to be the master of Divine Magic.
    I honestly don't even care TBH, they can keep them. Pld's and Drk's spikes would be nice but i wouldnt count on it. What good what Dread Spikes do for Rdm anyways. A good rdm shouldn't even be taking a lot of dmg anyways lol. And im sure you could probably come up with some dumb crazy way to make it usefull but im not going to worry about it cause i know that is very unlikely that they would ever get it. As far as the Enspells goes, it would make sense in my mind, but really i dont think anyone would use them.

Rdm is Supoose to be a Fencer Acording to SE. Why Screw them out of Some Enspells. Oh wait the mainstream population of FFXI uses rdm as a Healer/Slave. RDM/BLU FTW...
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Syncopnix View Post
    I honestly don't even care TBH, they can keep them. Pld's and Drk's spikes would be nice but i wouldnt count on it. What good what Dread Spikes do for Rdm anyways. A good rdm shouldn't even be taking a lot of dmg anyways lol. And im sure you could probably come up with some dumb crazy way to make it usefull but im not going to worry about it cause i know that is very unlikely that they would ever get it. As far as the Enspells goes, it would make sense in my mind, but really i dont think anyone would use them.

Rdm is Supoose to be a Fencer Acording to SE. Why Screw them out of Some Enspells. Oh wait the mainstream population of FFXI uses rdm as a Healer/Slave. RDM/BLU FTW...
    A good RDM that is soloing and actually knows their job, should know that Enspell damage adds up quite nicely. So, yes, a experienced RDM would indeed use Enspells. And I encourage SE to add in a 3rd Tier of it for us RDMs.
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Syncopnix View Post

Sadly RDM has been kicked hard where melee combat is concerned. They're supposed to be a fencer/duelist yet have had limited good weapons until recently, rubbish parrying, not so great melee equipment, lack of the Fencer job ability and none of the good Weaponskills.

I would love to see SquareEnix work on this aspect on RDM but I doubt it will happen.
    (0)

Player
    Cure V and RR1 would be awesome, but I doubt we'll get RR :/
    (0)

Technically if you think about it, Rdm has more than just the Three Spikes spells. I would consider Ice, Fire and Shock Spikes a Offensive Spike and Blink, Stoneskin and Aquavail "Wind, Earth and Water" as a Defensive Spike. That leaves Light and Dark. Which for whatever reason Pld and Drk have Exclusive Rights too, Along with their New Enspells.
    these aren't spike these are just defensive spells spikes are exactly that damage done in return of a physical hit.. what makes these unique is that they are active for a certain amount of time not a certain amount of damage or hits .. blink needs more shadows at higher levels.. so there are offensive and defensive spells of different elements but only 3 spike spells.. i would like to see better proc on shock spikes though.. doesnt seem to proc at all most of the time..
    would like to see chicken or frog spells.. yes I want to turn my enemy into a frog or chicken.. then use fire and have fried chicken... hey it could happen..
    And the enlight and endark spells I dont know why RDM wouldnt have those since it has the natural ability of those skills (divine and dark) at least at one time IDK if its still that way I dont remember anymore..
    I would like to see aero spike causing silence or something like that.. even just add proc to the spells that blm has like frost or burn ect.. would be good
    (0)
    Last edited by GERM; 03-11-2011 at 07:05 AM.
    (A)-GERM

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast