Player

Brand New to the game

Im new to this game and i really want to learn how to play and what to do in this game. Im used to mmos paving the path on what to do next but im really stuck. If there is a linkshell or a group of people or maybe just a person that can help me i would appreciate that so much.

thanks.
    (0)

Character
    Thonuwan
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Well things can be pretty open ended. The first thing that you might want to focus on is getting a job leveled up, maybe a couple if you don't find abyssea too tiresome.Then you can move onto missions and the like.

If you would like a linkshell to have fun with the social shell I'm in is called Illuminated. Most of the players are either UK or US based. There are a number of sack holders but Carmenntisis and Storytellar are the leaders. You can also look me up any time, my name is Thonuwan.
    (1)

Player
    I would love to join your linkshell. Im over here struggling and im not sure how to even search for jobs and such
    (0)

Character
    Bubeeky
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 92
    If you have questions in game, I'll be happy to help u if I can...just send me a /tell in game, name is Bubeeky same as the screenname/username/whatever that name above my little picture is called lol
    (1)
    Love life, dare to dream, and LIVE ON PURPOSE!
    Also make sure to beat up any evil elvaans along the way, as we all know tarus are the ultimate race.

Character
    Kuzuryu
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Hello Vhain! I am also new to this wonderful game, but catching on quite quickly. I must say the people on this server are quit nice. When I was on my test character Demendred I was buffed by someone, as well as my now main Kuzuryu. Again, you have my thanks! Good luck to you Vhain, I hope you enjoy this game. Like Thonuwan had said, its good to lvl up one or a few jobs. For xp, drops, ect, and familiarizing yourself with the . I also find the FFXIclopedia a greeeeeeeeeat help. My survival guide you could say Again, best of luck to ya!
    (0)