Character
    Sanjaro
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Blue mage spells and autosort

Please make the newer blue magic spells auto sort. annoys me when after a major update having to manually go through spells to sort them
    (0)

Character
    Rosalee
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    lol they haven't autosorted properly since new spells came out for WotG... and it's not just BLU spells either, none of the rest of anything groups properly (except for maybe SMN?) when i hit Ctrl-M and try to autosort.
    (0)

Please do this for all the mage jobs especially with blu it has been severely annoying to reset spells that are in no real order by default.
    (0)

Character
    Slantlinmer
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    That wouldnt even be necessary if they added in the ability to save sets of spells for specific uses, maybe up to 10 slots aranged like the macro palette list.The sets of spells when selected, automatically set all the spells you have saved for that set. Could make a set for Proc spells, High Dmg output, tanking, etc, and have all the spells you need for a specific use or /sub already set at the click of one button.
    (0)

Speaking of spells and Auto-sort, how about fixing the current spell lists?

Like, why are spells such as Regen 4, Teleport-Vahzl, and Raise 3 to name a few (there are plenty of others including black magic) separated from other spells of the same type/line? I look at my list and see Regen 1~3, and then for some reason 4 is at the very bottom of my menu. What the heck?
    (0)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    obviously they are sorted by an ID code and the most recent spells were added to the end of the list.
    They are not actually sorted by element or spell type.

Yes it would be very helpful if they did.
    I had my blue spells all sorted manually, then when I got a new ninjutsu spell I autosorted the ninjutsu... which autosorted all my spells messing up my painstakingly sorted blue spells...
    (0)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--