Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Pankration!

Character
    Mohit
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I won't go the route and say Pankration doesn't need attention. Anything that can be made fun is worth it!

1) Real rewards. Does not have to be armor/weapons. Can be xp, gil, CP, Assault points, Notes, crour. Can be anything really.

2) expanded mob choices. Needs modernization.

3) creative buffs to mobs.

4) more control of pet.

5) can even have pup, bst, drg, and smn beastmaster mobs like Yagudo and gobbies.

6) maybe even have players buy upgraded buffs and upgraded pets. The most dedicated can work toward behemoth type pet or something.

7) access to real TP moves like Helldive or something. ability to work toward those TP moves.

Just some ideas. The goal is to make it worth playing and make it fun.
    (0)

Character
    Boq
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I concur with the posts about Ballista being more deserving of an update than Pankration. Could we get some official word about Ballista? Even if it's "we are probably never going to touch it again". I'd love to know. Ballista doesn't need THAT much updating to become a bit more appealing to players.
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post
    My favorite are coeurls. They are so cute yet ferocious!

rawr.
    I have a chibi spring treant It's pretty rare to see a spring treant ingame, let alone a chibi version of it, so I was kinda surprised to see it actually turned into that when other unique models don't translate into Pankration.

I used to have a orobon with some pretty nice stats, but I accidentally dropped it when I intended to drop excess soul plates I couldn't trade to the Zeni NPC...

Oh, that reminds me.. will the Twinkling Treant make a return? I'd love to see if that one makes a pankration pet as well

I do hope that when the pankration update hits, they will fix the trait stacking glitch that makes some mob builds (nigh) impossible to beat, and balance the pets better. Spheroids have almost no HP, chariots are defenseless on the sides (where opponents will automatically run to to avoid special attacks), etc. Oh, and why no automaton pank pets?

Also, faster rounds.. why do you have to wait 3 minutes for the next fight when a fight is over in 1 hit...
    (0)
    Last edited by Kristal; 01-24-2012 at 12:32 AM.
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

4. 01-27-2012 01:03 AM

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6