Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    If they were to do a Final Event / Mission to close it out on, What would you want it to be?

-For Me it would be a quest Storyline that would end with the Wedding of Trion and Curilla, with our character, depending on Nation Allegiance, be the Special Invited Guest of the Nation, if not San D'Orian, or the Best Man / Maid of Honor if San D'Orian.
    (1)

Player
    None, I don't want and would not accept them closing it. There are tens of thousands playing now and many who are still subbed and not currently playing who agree.

Thee is no reason to do so, if they did I and many other FF fans would never forgive them.
    (2)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    None, I don't want and would not accept them closing it. There are tens of thousands playing now and many who are still subbed and not currently playing who agree.

Thee is no reason to do so, if they did I and many other FF fans would never forgive them.
    Oh, I would if they bring us a remaster/reboot. DirectX 8.1 game soon to be over! Yay!

FF14's story is much better than before now and the same producer that is currently working on FF16. Awesome.

Edit: Due to DirectX 8.1, my friends from FF14 who have bought a copy of FF11 have a trouble trying to do a setup and update. I understood how difficult it is to many players who want to try it for a first time.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zehira; 09-18-2020 at 09:26 PM.

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post

I know it's too early to speculate, but I imagine SE could choose to not do a master/reboot and instead open-source the game. (It would allow the game to live on, as it was originally intended, without SE incurring any additional costs of support, development or overhead).

However, having said that, SE also has a tendency to try and "cash in" on all of their Final Fantasy intellectual property. So who knows what the future holds? :shrug:
    (1)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5