Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Character
    Packboy
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    [Frost ]I find it ironic reading about a lot of you folks talking of your days sitting at HNM camps and this and that...

Patient bunch of folks you are....

Being able to sit at three camps a day up to 3 hours per camp....

Or for three days waiting for Tiamat....
    [/QUOTE]

its called bots
    (2)

2. 06-04-2011 06:27 AM
    Reason
    Content was edited by Moderator due to violation of Forum Guidelines.

Character
    Bigboy
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kya View Post
    see like ppl Cry over pop that they Fail so make it easyer
    I musta missed how people were requesting the fights to be easier. But it may be that I can't understand you because you write so poorly. I hope I have responded appropriately to what you were trying to say... one of us is gonna look like an idiot.
    (2)

Character
    Bigboy
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutschfactor View Post
    its not "stealing" when the mob is white. get the fuck over yourselves and hold hate. read on other forums on how to do things so u dont lose hate. when people lose hate and we claim. we show them how to kill the mob. its not our fault they suck at the game and cant keep hate. why punish the good people and shells with loseres that r wasting our time?
    It's not "open game" when the mob is white. get the fuck over yourselves and build your own popsets. Read on other forums about how dickish mob stealing is and how the system is bugged to allow it. When you lose hate and I claim, you get pissed at being talked down to on how to do a fight you are capable of, but had a mob stolen from you before you could finish. Why punish the good people and shells by allowing people to steal mobs and waste all our time spent farming pops.

I swear, some people think that having to wait 15 minutes for a group to kill something somehow entitles them to the kill should claim be lost. You think they are wasting your time? When you value your 15 minutes of waiting over all the time it took to build the popset, you're being a prick. You have to be THE MOST ARROGANT player to think you have the right to decide when another group is done and you are entitled to the spoils of their labor. I mean really, by your logic, I should go around collecting gil taxes from everyone who wastes my time or people remotely less geared or skilled than me.
    (2)

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kya View Post
    This post is pointless never going chang the calm system i hope they dont so make this game harder not like a 5 year old game
    You mean like the writing in your post? Changing the claim system doesn't make the game easier it makes it less frustrating.
    (0)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by svengalis View Post
    You mean like the writing in your post? Changing the claim system doesn't make the game easier it makes it less frustrating.
    Yeah but Kya isn't worried about the claim system... they keep posting about the calm system!
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy View Post
    It's not "open game" when the mob is white. get the fuck over yourselves and build your own popsets. Read on other forums about how dickish mob stealing is and how the system is bugged to allow it. When you lose hate and I claim, you get pissed at being talked down to on how to do a fight you are capable of, but had a mob stolen from you before you could finish. Why punish the good people and shells by allowing people to steal mobs and waste all our time spent farming pops.

I swear, some people think that having to wait 15 minutes for a group to kill something somehow entitles them to the kill should claim be lost. You think they are wasting your time? When you value your 15 minutes of waiting over all the time it took to build the popset, you're being a prick. You have to be THE MOST ARROGANT player to think you have the right to decide when another group is done and you are entitled to the spoils of their labor. I mean really, by your logic, I should go around collecting gil taxes from everyone who wastes my time or people remotely less geared or skilled than me.
    If they (a group fighting a NM) failed to hold claim with no outside intervention a GM won't do crap about them losing a NM because, any other party claiming said NM has done nothing wrong. If harrassment/griefing was involved then sure complain all you want, but if a group failed for w/e reason to maintain hate on a mob then they only have themselves to blame.

EDIT: Do you also take 6 hours to build popsets?
    (2)

Character
    Habiki
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by svengalis View Post
    Less frustrating for groups that suck, while making groups that are capable of doing the fights with no issues, have to sit around for 45 minutes waiting for a group to kill something as simple as Blazing Eruca.

Best way to fix this is add more ??? marks for all NMs like they did for the empyrian mobs, that way groups don't have a need to steal your mobs because you take forever to kill them and can't keep your members alive to keep claim.
    (2)

Character
    Bigboy
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Neisan_Quetz View Post
    If they (a group fighting a NM) failed to hold claim with no outside intervention a GM won't do crap about them losing a NM because, any other party claiming said NM has done nothing wrong. If harrassment/griefing was involved then sure complain all you want, but if a group failed for w/e reason to maintain hate on a mob then they only have themselves to blame.

EDIT: Do you also take 6 hours to build popsets?
    Does anyone take 6 hours to kill something in Abyssea? See how stupid questions don't actually get us anywhere?
    (3)

Player
    Please read the question again, admittedly sarcasm doesn't travel well over the intarwebs, because your reply makes no sense.
    (0)

11. 06-04-2011 08:37 AM
    Reason
    Content was edited by Moderator due to violation of Forum Guidelines.

Character
    Chikamatsu
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    [Removed by Moderator according to the FINAL FANTASY XI FORUM Guidelines.]

The whole concept of "I has Apoc atma now you must watch us zombie our NM after we wipe" is extremely annoying and time wasting to others who are wanting to kill said NM. By doing so, you are effectively holding a mob while everyone homepoints to come back. Is this not against ToS? (Geniune question, should prolly look up) This method negatively impacts on everyones Gameplay experiance and is generally a pain in the ass. If you go down, you lost. Game over.

If before it even gets to that point, you lose claim, your obviously not doing something right and should learn to establish and maintain hate.
    (4)
    Last edited by Baccanale; 06-04-2011 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Content was edited by Moderator due to violation of Forum Guidelines.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast