Character
    Cariadora
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

TP Gain from Healing Magic

I would love to see whm gain TP while casting cures and removing status effects. This has precedent in other final fantasy games. It isn't something that would unbalance the game, but would give the opportunity for a whm to run in and throw a weaponskill every now and again without needing to be constantly hitting the mob for TP, which is dangerous on many mobs due to AoEs and most of the time, the whm just doesn't have that much time. It also would give whm a more consistent form of MP regen from weaponskills like Spirit Taker or Moonlight.

It also keeps in line with what SE gave blm, drk, and sch with TP from elemental magic.
    (0)

Character
    Kaych
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Caria View Post
    I would love to see whm gain TP while casting cures and removing status effects. This has precedent in other final fantasy games. It isn't something that would unbalance the game...
    I sooo agree. The "mele" mage: Afflatus: (Misery, Auspice, Mystic Boon, Esuna, Cura II), would definetly benefit from this. I personally mele most the time with WHM at any event and the downside is that when you haste, cure, -na, then you dont get TP for it ; ;

Also, the time I would be healing someone I could in theory meleing and getting TP, so technicly, there is no way to that this will be "unbalanced".

and

Quote Originally Posted by Caria View Post
    It also keeps in line with what SE gave blm, drk, and sch with TP from elemental magic.
    I was very glad that they added TP gain through spells to blm, drk and sch, but suprised when they didnt to whms and rdms O.o?

Plz add this <3
    (0)
    Its sometimes best to agree to disagree ^_-
    -----
    "/sigh factor" is when:
    - You are asked to set your HP when you already have your HP set the place you exit. O.o?
    - You need to repeat a quest a 100 times in order to cap your fame >_>

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaych View Post
    I was very glad that they added TP gain through spells to blm, drk and sch, but suprised when they didnt to whms and rdms O.o?
    Or BLU, the 3 main ones I could have seen gain anything from it in the majority of cases are DRK, RDM and BLU. BLM and SCH change staves too much to be useful.
    (0)

Character
    Kaych
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    THey dont have to change staffs^_- They just choose to. And I think they should add WHM. The Mystic Boon is quite useful
    (0)
    Its sometimes best to agree to disagree ^_-
    -----
    "/sigh factor" is when:
    - You are asked to set your HP when you already have your HP set the place you exit. O.o?
    - You need to repeat a quest a 100 times in order to cap your fame >_>

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    A SCH or BLM that doesn't change staffs to match the element of the spell, especially with the 30% increase ToM staffs is a bad mage.
    (2)