Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Currently the development team is hard at work looking into adjustments for mouse and keyboard controls for the Windows version UI. This is a higher priority for them at the moment, but if they have an opportunity in the future to revamp the entire GUI, they will look into it at that time.
    lol...

(0)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Currently the development team is hard at work looking into adjustments for mouse and keyboard controls for the Windows version UI. This is a higher priority for them at the moment, but if they have an opportunity in the future to revamp the entire GUI, they will look into it at that time.

I play w/ controller >_< without bad luck i'd have no luck.
    (0)

Character
    Rhianu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Really? Wow, it's been so long, I didn't think the dev team was ever going to make any improvements to the controls. That's awesome news.
    (0)

Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    They going to make the mouse useful?
    (0)

Character
    Kaych
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    OMG, this is so amazing!!!

The mouse controll has always been crap imo. Since I started, over 6 years ago I thought it was always a struggle to use. After I played WoW and got the taste of a massivly better way to play with a mouse, I figured that the FFXI-way-to-play-with-a-mouse was broken. (And no, I am not a WoW fan, just to make that clear^_-)

So I am very pleased to hear this

But, for the love of god, dont change anything on the keyboardXD I love how that is^_-

A suggestion from my part is that you can have better optional setups, both for keyboard and mouse (The mouse should react much faster also imo)

Edit: Lol, I just realized "Windows version UI".. I thought this was a general fix --_--
    (0)
    Last edited by Kaych; 05-27-2011 at 03:37 PM.
    Its sometimes best to agree to disagree ^_-
    -----
    "/sigh factor" is when:
    - You are asked to set your HP when you already have your HP set the place you exit. O.o?
    - You need to repeat a quest a 100 times in order to cap your fame >_>

Character
    Kraggy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Juilan View Post
    are they making fishing less like nailing a nail into your hand?
    Maybe wrong, but I thought I read a post here some time back that said they had no plans to change it, after all these years they still think it works as an anti-bot mechanic. /rolleyes
    (0)

Currently the development team is hard at work looking into adjustments for mouse and keyboard controls for the Windows version UI.
    This makes me really worried. I like the current system and I miss it when I play other MMO's, please don't ruin the controls..
    (2)

Character
    Khary
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    What use does the mouse have in this game? I played WoW aswell and found it obnoxious having to take my hand off the keyboard to click the dead body and obtain my loot or trying to click on character to heal them etc. Someone give me some insight here,
    thx
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Khary View Post
    What use does the mouse have in this game? I played WoW aswell and found it obnoxious having to take my hand off the keyboard to click the dead body and obtain my loot or trying to click on character to heal them etc. Someone give me some insight here,
    thx
    Mouse does nothing but get in the way in ffxi.
    (1)

Seriously this is kind of a bombshell, will there be some consultation before they add a new control system?

I don't want the controls to be fugged up, I hate having to use the mouse on other MMO's and im way too used to the controls XI uses now.
    (0)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast