Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Craftthree
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1

Please add skill ups to campaign sessions

I would love to see skills in Campaign before anything else is added to wotg.

I can sit in areas for a long time killing over and over mobs with banish, which is extremly boring and feels like I'm at work and not playing a game.

or

I can go to a campaign battle and skill up my staff or divine skill, and have lots of fun doing it.

Please add skill ups to campaign.
    (11)

Please combine all of the multiple threads on a single issue into a single thread so we readers don't have to wade through 100+ threads on the same issue, and raise the same replies ad infinitum.
    (0)

Character
    Kylos
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I agree with this one, it is hard to get players to go to campaign now, with the extreme experience you can gain from Abyssea, Campaign could be a glorified skillup area, for those players who are lacking a little and need to cap their skills at level 90.
    (1)

Character
    Kiokaiel
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    What is the Campaign thing you speak of?
    Never heard of it......
    Is it a new abyssea?
    Is it in Dynamssea?

I really miss doing campaign but like almost everyone else its not worth my time. Skill ups would be great I never understood why they weren't included to begin with. But like Treasures of Aht Urghan I don't Think SE has any intention of fixing Wings of the Goddess. It seems to me that they have completely forgotten about both expansions and their zones.
    Shame too. WotG had tons of potential and fell flat to the push to get 14 out and the 3 years to finish a story line. Honestly not trying to be pessimistic but I doubt SE will do anything about campaign looking at their pattern of updates so far. We can be strung along for 4 years like the promise for new avatars (I attended every fanfest and each time they said new avatars in the next couple months) 4 years later voila! I wouldn't get your hopes up when I saw nothing about campaign on the road map it spelled out SE doesn't care about campaign. My heart sank.
    But theres always a small chance you'll get a D.Ring at KB so maybe they'll fix campaign.
    That would be a great place to skill up defensive abilities like parry/gaurd/shield etc. at least imo.
    (2)

ToAU wasn't completely forgotten, we just got to use our NPCs there. I thought I saw some notes indicating that there is some intention to breathe some life into the Campaign areas, but maybe they just meant the Voidwatch stuff... and the higher level mobs they put there a couple updates ago as an alternative to Aby.
    (0)

Character
    Avidon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    To add to the list of things to fix for Campaign, I really think the entire Campaign system needs to be adjusted for the time in which the game is in. Meaning: On average there are probably 20 people at most doing campaigns all over the zones. If you look on the Campaign conquest results, The beastmen are winning everything. I don't think it's fair for those who want to keep doing campaign battles but are forced to whack a wall for every battle or for people who are doing missions but have to wait until the battles in the cities are over in order to find their npc. It just needs a tweak so that a few people can make a difference and that their efforts aren't vain. Also, I want to do Fiat Lux. >.>
    (0)

Character
    Kraggy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by SubDragon View Post
    I don't Think SE has any intention of fixing Wings of the Goddess. It seems to me that they have completely forgotten about both expansions and their zones.
    Given that they've said recently about how they are looking at Campaign I assume this is simply a false, gratuitous snide comment.
    (1)

Yes please! Fix Campaign
    (0)
    1. True Gamers plays to have fun.
    2. True Gamers don't play to waste time.
    3. True Gamers Aren't wasting time if they enjoy the contents they play while progressing.
    4. Gamers Love to see progression based on time/effort they put into challenges.
    5. Gamers plays for challenging Elements, and Wants more Enjoyable contents.
    6. Gamers don't play for Time Sink Elements, and Don't want A game to be a Chore!
    All Gamers Unite!

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut View Post
    Please add skill ups to campaign.
    They were, they removed them. Don't recall why.
    (1)

Comparatively, this type of adjustment is rather high on the difficulty scale. The development team can't make any promises at the moment, but they did mention that they will look into this further.
    (8)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast