Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    The only attribute where race impact was significant was HP and MP. Also I got ridiculed early on for playing summoner on a galka but the reality is having a lower INT didn't really affect summoner at all, the MP was a bit of an issue but they minimized racial differences quite a while ago.
    I remember at Fafnir/Nidhogg BRD/SMN Galka's did not have the MP for AA. But yeah a galka could play SMN just fine, they just had less MP so it could cause problems for them sometimes, but it wasn't impossible haha.

I also remember taru PLD's having amazing MP and loved exping with them because they could heal themselves so much better and never ran out of MP. Race stats back then made a pretty big difference. I was impressed SE managed to do that, but now they took it away no?
    (0)
    Last edited by Cesil; 05-31-2021 at 02:14 PM.

Character
    Kawar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vimechue View Post
    Hmmm, probably it's the word "Paid" that people do not like much but in many other games, optional services aren't free, so why would SE make free of a "vanity" service like this one ? It would be stupid no ?
    agreed i hate the idea of paying for it. but I understand it and agree with doing it if its needed.

we all ready pay to move to new servers so why not help keep the game alive if we had to pay for a race change something like 5-6 dollars i could live with.

____

Quote Originally Posted by Cesil View Post
    I remember at Fafnir/Nidhogg BRD/SMN Galka's did not have the MP for AA. But yeah a galka could play SMN just fine, they just had less MP so it could cause problems for them sometimes, but it wasn't impossible haha.

I also remember taru PLD's having amazing MP and loved exping with them because they could heal themselves so much better and never ran out of MP. Race stats back then made a pretty big difference. I was impressed SE managed to do that, but now they took it away no?
    They did not take it away really. Its just that thinks like +VIT in my case cuss i am a PLD matters very little now when I can have a full DT or near Full DT set and it works better then 3-4 VIT gives 1 more def point.

_____

Quote Originally Posted by Cesil View Post
    This is exactly what I did too. I picked a Hume because the guide book I got said they are basically a jack of all trades. Now that they changed the race stats and it's not like it once was, I'd rather be what I originally wanted to be.

It's high time they give this as an option.
    Mistake please explain a little more my friend. Yes I am Hume and I agree I did it as the safe bet as well as at the time i feel like it was the best over all race. I still feel that way about the race but being able to change to a little guy for a month and then go back would be nice. I chould try out the path of run out of mp your crazy type of thing.

BUT I CANT LOSE ALL THE WORK I DID ON MY GUY AS IT IS NOW THOUGHT
    (0)
    Last edited by Kawar; 06-02-2021 at 10:25 PM.

Character
    Kawar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

merged to keep things in 1 place sorry SE did not think about it at the time
    (0)
    Last edited by Kawar; 06-02-2021 at 10:25 PM. Reason: merged

Character
    Kawar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

merged to keep things in 1 place sorry SE did not think about it at the time
    (0)
    Last edited by Kawar; 06-02-2021 at 10:25 PM. Reason: merged

Character
    Supersummoner
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Pretty sure there is an excuse for them not to make easy money....
    I would buy a few of these for sure.
    Paid race change are in the other mmo; 14 is one of them.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Beastorizer View Post
    Pretty sure there is an excuse for them not to make easy money....
    I would buy a few of these for sure.
    Paid race change are in the other mmo; 14 is one of them.
    Yep, I've lost count how many fantasias I bought haha. I'll gladly buy them in this game as well.

No one should have to start over just to change their race IMHO. SE would make a lot more money.
    (0)

Character
    Humeman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 85
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Greetings,

I apologize that I can't say much but we would like to thank you for your suggestions to allow race changes as well as alter other character features. This feedback is being taken into consideration.
    (3)

Any update on this? Please add this feature SE ^^
    (0)

Player
    Oh man this would be a welcomed feature. They really should do it! I know of a few people who want to be something else but want to keep all the progress they have made.
    (0)

Bumppp...SE please give us this feature like we have in FFXIV! ; ;
    (1)

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast