Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
    Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I've been running around for ten years killing gods and other enormous monsters with a knife. Gods. Not critters. Gods. Not average adventurers. Gods. I've killed dream lords, fire gods, giant bugs, dragons, FFS I've killed pure light elements. I have an idiot friend who appears out of thin air when I put on an certain earring. I can summon a giant toad from thin air and ride it just by using magic. I can raise people from the dead. I can walk through walls, transcend the heavens, speak to celestial beings, conjure magical beasts to do my bidding, talk to animals, make things out of crystals...

But yeah. I think you're right. A male cat guy thingy would totally ruin the integrity of the game and just make it seem fake.
    (4)

Character
    Parinne
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    1. "(overall inconsequential to gameplay and might make many people happy)"

I never said I was against it (not many people are, I don't think). I'm merely stating that the developers may opt to not include it for the reasons listed. Just keep in mind that the devs have a say in the matter, and might not feel like animating a new character model to go along with all the armor, emotes, weapon/weaponskill animations, etc.

2. Continuity does not equal integrity. I highly doubt that people will think the game is garbage if male Mithra are playable. If 80% of the Mithra are suddenly male, they should create a quest line that shows that male Mithra aren't as rare as they appear. Problem solved.

3. I probably wouldn't have necro'd this thread if I was going to shoot down what other people want as far as character customization goes.

4. Sarcasm makes your point come across in all the wrong ways.
    (1)

Player
    Please let this happen cause it would be a nice change and good way to fully let people enjoy this game on original characters it would help out big time cause restarting with all new content would be a waste of time it would be easier just to STOP playing instead of having to restart cause invested too much time in 1 character wrong race cause friends that aren't your friends anymore cause they became stuck up like most people do anymore when they join few elitist LS and the ignore their friends of long times and would be nice if this system happens
    Thank you for letting me rant and TRYING to get my point across without elitist Trolling it
    (4)

Character
    Sahkura
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Please let this happen, and when it does ill buy two please
    (3)

Character
    Kelg
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    squeenix plz
    (3)

Final Fantasy XIV is my paid race change :P
    (5)

Character
    Desuyo
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    bump! take my money se!
    (5)

Character
    Desuyo
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    BAMP
    get it done
    (0)

This game does so much with cross-dimension story, that I always thought they could make a quest (that you had to pay for), in which you effectively pulled yourself from another dimension, and that particular self was another race.
    (1)

10. 07-14-2013 12:46 PM

Character
    Desuyo
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    time travel
    defeating gods
    cid's teeth
    kk