Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
    Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Me too! I'd pay for a race change as well!
    (0)

Bump.

Still no reply or update with this? C'mon SE.
    (2)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Hint: This has been answered WAY too many times in the past already.
    They cannot do it. They won't do it. Should have been an end of discussion a LOOOOOONG time ago.
    (0)

Character
    Humeman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 85
    They can do it, just a matter of if they want to do it. In my humble opinion, they are still wondering why people are playing ffxi and have not moved to ffxiv.

Because xi is their best multiplayer game, duuuuhhhhh
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Monsuta_Man View Post
    They can do it, just a matter of if they want to do it. In my humble opinion, they are still wondering why people are playing ffxi and have not moved to ffxiv.

Because xi is their best multiplayer game, duuuuhhhhh
    Yeah, they can do it. It's definitely possible, just dunno why they won't allow it. If they added 8 paid wardrobes and need money, I've no clue why they won't add something like a fantasia for FFXI, they'd make so much more money.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Dzspdref View Post
    They cannot do it. They won't do it. Should have been an end of discussion a LOOOOOONG time ago.
    For the fantasia to come out in FFXIV, one of my friends made a thread and it was bumped daily and people begged for it, Yoshida eventually made it possible
    (0)
    Last edited by Cesil; 03-31-2022 at 12:45 PM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzspdref View Post
    They never actually said they couldn't do it.

As far as I can recall, they've said that it would be difficult to impllement or something like that, but they never flat out said no.

Quote Originally Posted by Cesil View Post
    For the fantasia to come out in FFXIV, one of my friends made a thread and it was bumped daily and people begged for it, Yoshida eventually made it possible
    Fantasia was always planned, frankly. 1.x players were all given a free one due to changes made to the core races and the addition of female Roe.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 04-01-2022 at 06:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    They never actually said they couldn't do it.

As far as I can recall, they've said that it would be difficult to impllement or something like that, but they never flat out said no.

Fantasia was always planned, frankly. 1.x players were all given a free one due to changes made to the core races and the addition of female Roe.
    It wasn't planned as a paid feature iirc and to add additional ones to buy whenever, and I can prolly find where they said it was not planned to be a paid feature, but it was only added to the mog station because people were begging for it on the forums, it was just a one time offer for 1.x players since they added new races like you said That is what Yoshida said during the live letters and interviews too!

They did say no in a reddit interview back in 2019 sadly - https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/commen...ihiko/d5qo7ww/

but things can change, one can hope ; ; and keep nagging on the forum I guess haha.
    (2)
    Last edited by Cesil; 04-02-2022 at 12:10 PM. Reason: typos

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Fair enough, though that post was 6 years ago.

It's always been my opinion that people should think more carefully about their appearance and not need to change it later, and "making important choices' has been a running theme in the game. But it seems like as the years go buy we as humans have become more and more indecisive for some reason lol
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Fair enough, though that post was 6 years ago.

It's always been my opinion that people should think more carefully about their appearance and not need to change it later, and "making important choices' has been a running theme in the game. But it seems like as the years go buy we as humans have become more and more indecisive for some reason lol
    Haha that is true! I notice folks are more indecisive now as well.

I always regretted my choice of race since the games release in 2002, however, back then when I got all the avatars (before the forks came out, and I did all the fame, took FOREVER) for my SMN, I was like, nah I am not going to restart just to be the blonde pig tailed mithra. I always wanted to change but just couldn't bring myself to start over back in the day. I suppose now it's not so bad, but I have so many REMA and rare items that I can't trade if I started over, that I can't do it
    (1)

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast