Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Also...don't post negatively.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Eldwir View Post
    Also...don't post negatively.
    Ditto, ditto ;p !
    (2)

Of course, the race change could as well be splitted into just Name Change, Appearance Change and Size...anything would be super welcome. So one isn't forced to choose one service pack for everything.
    (2)

Character
    Golovko
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Also would like a salon of some kind, at the very least let me swap between the two colors for my face. (Which is all I really want to do anyhow.)
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Eldwir View Post
    Of course, the race change could as well be splitted into just Name Change, Appearance Change and Size...anything would be super welcome. So one isn't forced to choose one service pack for everything.
    Hmmm...it could be very well a player's choice whether to completely change race and then re-customize the character or simply choose another face and size for the one you're using. That is why yeah, I pretty much agree that the service could come into options, divided by fees. Like 9$ to re-customize the character and 5$ for the Name Change, otherwise, 20$ to change race, re-customize and rename. Flexible no ?
    (1)

Keep it positive and we might be able to do it :] !
    (1)

Character
    Aisaka
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I want my size changed from Medium to Small.
    That is all.
    I may use a name change service, if available.

We need more paid services, SE gets more money, we get vanity options. I like it.
    (2)
    /人 ‿‿ 人\

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    I want my size changed from Medium to Small.
    That is all.
    I may use a name change service, if available.

We need more paid services, SE gets more money, we get vanity options. I like it.
    Bwhahaha I like your spirit ^^ ! Yeah basically it's profit for both the sides. Square Enix coz of the paid service and us because we so much want our recustomizations and race changes. If like many of the ones who posted here, the +4STR some races have over others at level 90 is true to not affect much, thanks to Atmas and whatnot, what would a race change be if not just vanity at a certain point ^^ ? But of course, consider all the effort one put in the past to just get a Rajas Ring....you can tell how tiring restarting can be.
    (1)

Character
    Meare
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    I think race changes are kinda dumb but I would definitely like to see paid name and character model changes.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by HFX7686 View Post
    I think race changes are kinda dumb but I would definitely like to see paid name and character model changes.
    You won't really call "dumb" something that because it cannot be changed may cause frustration to a certain number of players, regardless of how "dumb" and "weird" it can sound to those who are fine with their character appearance and stats and whatnot...keep the topic positive. After all it won't affect those who aren't going to change their race or name or appearance.
    (2)

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast