Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Character
    Chronofantasy
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    This idea may be good for most people, but for me personally I still love my Tarutaru that I started out with and its name. I would never want to change anything about my Taru since it's the original. You can't change your race and face in real life, and I know this is a fantasy game, but if you truly get bored of your character after capping everything, then maybe it'd be best to have a fresh start at the game and make a brand new character with your desired race to start?

There is one thing I think should be added one day though. I think there should be extra visual changes you can make on your character like them getting haircuts, getting scars, make-up, etc. for those who may get bored of looking at the same face for years.
    (1)

Character
    Ecko
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Square-Enix addressed this on the FFXI twitter on Feb 17th concluding:

It's a shame since it's something I'd be interested in also, maybe the development team may be able to give some more details on how it isn't possible, even if requirements such as RSE equipment had to be dropped/traded to an NPC for conversion before the race change?
    Exactly. I'm sure the ppl that wanna race change could care less about losing some RSE gear they probably never use or would be fine obtaining new ones. Seriously SE? It seems so simple
    (4)
    Face to foot style how'd you like it?

I'd rather have a paid face/hair change than race change, or an ingame NPC that for X amount of gil, you can change.
    (2)

Character
    Jerritt
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 23
    I always figured they didn't have this option because of RMT. But I still think it would be a nice option to have.
    (0)

If you're willing to change for stats that makes more than sense. However, count Missions, quests, refarming spells for EVERY job and even if it was just an appearance thing....it would still be justified.
    Imagine refarming BLU spells or undergoing countless quests for the questable only spells. Not to mention the waste of time re doing Missions, gathering people, waiting for the JP midnights....everything. Think about it. Of course if you're willing to change. If you are okay with your character I don't see how you should be posting in this thread anyways. It would be stupid to come against those who want to PAY for such a service, it's not like it affects the ones who are alright with their toons.
    (1)

Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I would not mind paying for a name change, I wanted to call my Galkan Nostradamus (I figure such a name is suiting for a Galka) but when I clicked it said there was an error & I could not use that name (not an already a PC with that name, just an error) so I chose Cuddleslave, its...cute and well it got me quite well known in levi! lol not many girls playing Galka it seems
    (1)

I completely agree, name change, race change...anything. I'm sick of the look of my character. And I want EVERYONE to look at me and think: Hey she's a Elvaan with a Lance, not a midget playing with a toothpick...
    (4)

Character
    Dreimar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    My Dream will become true ! from taru to Mithra ! i want a cute tail ! ;_;
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreimar View Post
    My Dream will become true ! from taru to Mithra ! i want a cute tail ! ;_;
    We still have to wait for SE to EVEN CONSIDER to add such a feature, however, keep posting positive replies, they might hear us ^^;
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Vimechue View Post
    We still have to wait for SE to EVEN CONSIDER to add such a feature, however, keep posting positive replies, they might hear us ^^;
    Yeah that's why earlier I mentioned: Don't post in this thread if you're okay with your character, why denying the ones who aren't the chance to change...
    (1)

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast