Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: RNG Ammo

Quote Originally Posted by Psxpert2011 View Post
    I like this idea and any others related. There are NPCs who make quivers, let there be NPCs that also make arrow for a flat rate. This can help crafters(or not) but mainly rangers who don't have the craft. Just bring the MATs and cook up some arrows!!

This in turn may lower AH prices to something reasonable instead of price abusing.
    I can see where they wouldn't want to do an NPC for ammo MANUFACTURE as this is a player income source. That being said, the obvious answer is an in-game buletin board service allowing players to commission ammo from a crafter for hire. The fact is, the bulletin board could also have other uses, like planning for an event and the like as well, hiring a mercenary crew to help with a certain battle, etc. This would strictly be posting only, for security you would want to have all dealings via message/tell and deliveries via DB and/or direct trade UNLESS SE wants to do something crazy hard like an in-game escrow service. Face it, no one would want to trade 500k in crafting materials only to see the guy log and disappear, then AH the mats on their mule. Problem is, I suggested an in-game BBS once before and I seem to recall I got an answer shooting it down, but also saying these forums were not an appropriate place either to do the advertising.

UPDATE: I forgot the "wanted" bazaar feature on ffxiah, you could work a commission there if you wanted to, I've used it a couple times for items that never stay on AH, no fees. not sure how you would message in that it's a commission, not a sale.

Hm... sounds like a business opportunity here...
    (1)
    Last edited by Glamdring; 02-26-2013 at 10:30 AM.

Player
    Is this update planned for December or do I have to continue spending 500k per event to play RNG?
    (0)

Character
    Feanorsof
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Can we have an update on this please? Ammo has reached 200k a stack for bullets now, are these changes scheduled for the next update?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Feanorsof View Post
    Can we have an update on this please? Ammo has reached 200k a stack for bullets now, are these changes scheduled for the next update?
    Think RNG is totally forgotten now. SE is concentrating on new expansion and how to screw up two new jobs.
    (0)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18