Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamdring View Post
    There are a few status bolts I would like to see added, specifically a paralysis and a silence bolt.
    I doubt they will add them as there are already Silence and Paralyze Arrows.
    (0)

Aren't there also sleep arrows as well as sleep bolts? So it wouldn't be the first time two types of ammo had the same effect.
    (0)

Character
    Clandestine
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    My experience with bloody bolts has been that the more ranged accuracy I have equipped, the more the drain seems to trigger and not get resisted. Feint also seems to help with this. Maybe it's just dumb luck, but if it is, it's been an a** load of dumb luck.

I use Sleep Bolts a lot when solo farming (especially in Dynamis now). Every 50 seconds, SA is ready and I nail the monster with a Sleep Bolt, run around > SA, turn and strike. This increases the TH now as well sometimes. That little trick I remember learning 6 years ago when I was equipping throwing weapons instead while farming. Then I saw this Japanese THF do this and thought "holy crap! That's brilliant!" I honestly hadn't looked at bolts enough at that point. So then I started to look at them and arrows, and since arrows had more status ailments available, I went that route at first... but then they weren't helping me as much as I'd hoped, so I tried bolts and haven't looked back since.

We need newer bolts for sure, especially with the Magic Accuracy and Ranged Accuracy items. I would like to see maybe an Addle Bolt because mages seem to destroy me faster than any other job type. I mean, it doesn't have to be an insanely potent Addle, but even just a little help would be nice against mages.
    (2)
    "A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."

Bruce Lee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2