Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Player
    the potential of poped kings were a better idea than the old way, assuming good drop rate which is what most ppl and me were hoping for, but it turns out the opposite, they manage to make the new feature actually worse...meh

I guess they should increase the drop rate, but I don't think they are going to do that anytime soon until they implement the "seals exchange" feature to see how it will play out.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenmore View Post
    What is with all this lack of gaining KSs, did they remove them from the birds right outside of white gate. Exp parties were never the best way to get seals. Its easier now seeing how you can do it with you social LS and not suck up to some HNM LS leader and hope you get the scraps.
    You actually can't do it with your social LS because the drop rates are to low.
    You need 20 pops to get a king on average, how long is it going to take you to farm up 2000 KS on those birds?
    (0)

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

Player
    Just buy orbs
    (1)

Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Easy if you use the 3 man alli with one person lotting the seals for the LS. Also not everyone wants one. only thing thats its good for is -magical dmg which with a whm with cap shellra is not worth the effort. If the mob cast magic thats you think the ring would do anything you would take a whm, throw in a sch/rdm rdm/sch phy dmg taken care of too. Its not a must have its more of a toy. When there were reports of 3 or so droping in a year you really think SE would have increased its drop rate.
    (0)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11