Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Yopop
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Today was helping someone farm BST Seals. Kheron is a joke and all of a sudden my pet turns and just bolts away. He goes so far that he's out of my range to see his health on my status.

Kheron goes yellow and a person standing there takes him. I am curious where my pet went and did a heel and he brought back a skeleton that I didn't even attack.

Very interesting

SE ignores the Beastmaster Forums so our suggestions get ignored but these are bugs I would think.
    (0)
    Re-garu-darus,

Yopop

reserved for useless space filler

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Yopop View Post
    Today was helping someone farm BST Seals. Kheron is a joke and all of a sudden my pet turns and just bolts away. He goes so far that he's out of my range to see his health on my status.

Kheron goes yellow and a person standing there takes him. I am curious where my pet went and did a heel and he brought back a skeleton that I didn't even attack.

Very interesting

SE ignores the Beastmaster Forums so our suggestions get ignored but these are bugs I would think.
    I've had that happen on Kharon before. It happened after Kharon died, my pet woudl run off to fight another skele. somehow it got on the hate list. I don't know how some random skele got hate in the first place, but it looks like yours got greater hate on pet than Kharon did. I've never had that happen.
    (0)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Player
    The pet focus idea is a great idea.

I have noticed the strange pet behavior before as well.. I don't know why but sometimes my jugpet will go off and do its own thing..

Like I was soloing the bomb NM in vunkernl ... no aggro or anything.. after the NM dies my jugpet shoots off the screen.. and starts attacking bombs on his own...

I had no previous hate on them either..

It's happened a few times.. maybe 3 or 4 on NM's / Zones.. and im not exactly sure what causes it...
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    I also had that in Abyssea - Attohwa, was killing Eft's and for some reason my pet then went and attacked EVERY single Eft on the map.
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4