Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Solo thread!

Solo thread!

I'm surprised there isn't one yet! Let's tell SE what we have solo'd with this beautiful job! Whether it's big or small list your solo accomplishments!

mine--------
    Ovni, berstuk and other seal nm's, khalamari back in the day lmao (with only one atma)

outside abyssea
    skuld,urd, (had a hard time with those two but if you kite during trance it makes the fight 100x easier)

post a youtube link if you have it!
    (0)

Solos... so many solos lol

Abyssea - pop NMs, random seal NMs, you name it and ive soloed it (within reason of course lol)

Outside of Abyssea - Cerberus (PITA, idk how i managed to do it but i did) Capracious Cassie, Atkorkamuy, Serket, Greater Amphiptere, Bune, Behemoth, and my favorite Fenrir Prime, and many, many more.

As for videos i wish i had some to post, but if you want my strats. i will be more then happy to share
    Btw - for all my fights i havent used 2hr except for Cerberus (tbh i forget i have a 2hr in the heat of the moment lmao)

Xmar - Gilgamesh/Carbuncle - 90 DNC BST BLM BRD BLU
    (0)
    Last edited by Xmar; 03-09-2011 at 11:18 AM.

"heat of the moment"

i see what u did there...
    (0)

Kalamari, the big turtle NM for creed collar, bertsuk, the bluffalo NM for dnc hand seals, the drg/pld NM for ToAU missions, gessho (to 50% before his clones ate me), yovra in sea.
    (0)

Character
    Lilsanchez
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    It's easier to ask what I haven't solod lol
    (0)
    Warm Socks!

Character
    Nayomi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    what haven't you solod? ;P i can think of many things that cant be XD
    (0)

Character
    Ashern
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 95
    I've solo'd Hill Lizards, Sand Hares, Clippers, Land Worms... Oh, sorry.. you mean NMs... v.v I'm only lv42 on DNC. I ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTELY LOVE THIS JOB THOUGH.
    (3)

Character
    Miera
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 96
    Athamas, Funeral Apakullu, That bird NM in Abyssea Mis, the Lizzard NM in Abyssea Mis, Flame Skimmer, Khalamari, Those Grater Ampiteres when I get aggroed. =\ Heqet, Aquarius, Tegmine (for revenge from when I solo'd in Cape terrigan back in the day) Zaraal Ja Puuchka or whatever its name was and many more that i cannot seem to put my finger on.
    (0)
    You've been trolled! You've been trolled you have probably been told, "don't reply to this guy, he is just getting a rise out of you," yes its true you respond and that's his cue to start trouble on the double while he strokes his manly stubble. You've been trolled you've been trolled you should probably just fold when the only winning move is not to play! And yet you keep on trying mindlessly replying, you've been trolled, you've been trolled, have a nice day!

Character
    Dhragon
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    My latest...

Strictly for revenge.

Awahondo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcYH4Qu2-vk
    (0)

Player
    How come you didn't Violent Flourish before casting Ichi? wouldn't have taken 4 tries to get them up if you had.
    (0)
    The King of Fools.
    MNK/DNC/SCH/THF

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast