Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I try to keep my sets fairly up-to-date on FFXIAH:
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Lakshmi/Byrth#item-sets

If I am out soloing, I like Dark Depths as my third Atma. With that and Gnarled Horn, I pretty much never have to sacrifice any gear slots for Evasion.
    (0)

Character
    Urat
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Scylla so far was my toughest solo, big NMs are a lot scarier with only 1K HP instead of 2.5K :x
    (0)

Character
    Dijana
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 95
    I have attempted to solo just about anything I've come across. I..usually succeed. The times I dont I tend to die within seconds lol. Hm I've soloed plenty of nms inside aby which I dont think are all that notable. Soloed many things outside aby as well including vnms such as yacumama, (okay I had a rng in pt with me but he was really just there for the kill for his gun). I did solo amarok once but his spikes/regen were a pain so after that had either a brd or a blm there purely for procs and dispel and aside from that told them not to do anything else (cause I wasnt bothered using finishing moves to get hate back if I lost it. Im so lazy sometimes).

I soloed the amphipteres in xarc_s/bcd_s plenty of times. Today I soloed dynamis xarc..thats not exactly the same thing I suppose but it was fun.
    (0)

Character
    Scaevola
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaych View Post
    I would like to know what gears you guys are wearing. I havent macroed anything in yet and I am uncertan about what gear I should get. WHat do you wear when you;
    WS
    Gain TP
    Other
    Usually I end up going RR/GH/SS for most things because I'm too cheap to spend brew on getting AoA, but for harder solos I'm becoming more fond of GH/SS/Future Fabulous for a nice mix of offense, evasion, HP, Haste (so I can wear stuff like Slither Gloves without really sacrificing haste), and magic defense (which is the only real concern; harder solos mean a greater chance bookshell's going to run out).

Probably my most difficult successful solo to date was Fuath; high defense + stun resistance (had to eat/heal a lot of agas) meant I couldn't do enough damage to kill her before bookshell wore off.
    (0)
    tandava crackows + chocobo jig + animated flourish = prouesse ring

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3