Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Mugido would look great if he could equip any of the Artifact gear (Relic or Empyrean) oh and also...maybe let them have access to Mythic & relic ws's? seems a bit silly but it'd be kinda neat, since if you eat the food item they give you they can use quest weapon skills.

But giving them "pet commands" wont that anger the bst & pup community? :/

And call me greedy but I would love to have a second one xD but also if we can't get hero (or villan) npc's to join our side very so often (long cooldown the our npc's of course) like with those balsam & perfume...have a way so that they could transform into a hero npc? :3 to make it fair they would have to be the same race. I for one would LOVE to travel with Zeid <3 (yes yes I know I could simply just .dat swap his gear he dose have the same face model as Zeid...kind of lol)

Theirs probably many who'd wanna call Prishe, Lion, Tenzen, Lilistele & many others even if the cooldown was like...an irl week...ah geeze i'm going off topic op, sorry ^^;
    (0)

Character
    Lushipur
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    npc level raised to 90 with a new story in ToaU zone.
    and new job too.

pretty please with sugar and spice!
    (0)

Only the phoenix arises and does not descend. And everything changes. And nothing is truly lost.

I want this too^^ Higher level, call in ToaU and Abyssea, and maybe a new job for the NPC. ^^ Black Mage type could be viable. And ranger type? ^^ Fun ideas.
    (0)

Character
    Loona
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I don't care about raising the level cap, though it would be nice.

Being able to take mine to aht Urghan, however, would be great and useful for a number of reasons:
    - it would make it simpler to farm blue mage spells from mobs available in those areas
    - those areas are usually too high-level to be safely soloed, with some exceptions (ok, with the raised level cap that changed. but most thing still aggro and have powerful/annoying abilities)
    - the areas are use and beautiful - but again, dangerous and very aggro-prone - and most aren't used outside the odd mission, (AF) quest and levelling.
    - the reason to keep NPCs out of that are might have to do with how parties used to be frequent there, but times have changed...

This could probably be easily handled with a cutscene in Mhaura and another in Whitegate, like the one at the Sauromugue maw when they became available in the past.
    (0)

Judging by all the comments we’ve been reading, it seems that many of you would like an adjustment made to the level cap of your adventuring fellow. Well, we have some good news to share!

Right now, the dev. team is currently discussing the possibilities and we’re expecting to have more details to share in the latter half of next week. We hope you’re all excited to hear more!
    (1)
    Gildrein - Community Team

Character
    Woolie
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 30
    /cheer !!!
    (0)

yay! thank you Gildrein for the good news!
    (0)

Character
    Immortalmoon
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    glad to hear this
    (0)
    The man that screams in silence, do you hear his cries??

Character
    Gropitou
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gildrein View Post
    By referring to the feedbacks, many of you wish an adjustment to be made on the level cap of Fellow.
    Well, we have a good news!

Right now, a discussion with Dev. team is taking place and we are expecting that we should be able to give bits and pieces on this topic starting latter half of next week so please look forward to it!
    I`m rather amazed at the rapid feedback by S/E at many posts; be it about bugs, problems or suggestions on improving something in the game. This forum should have been up from the start of the game, imagine how great it would be at this point. Keep it up Community Team.
    (0)
    Down with PS2 Emulation / Give us PS3 Native software

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gildrein View Post
    By referring to the feedbacks, many of you wish an adjustment to be made on the level cap of Fellow.
    Well, we have a good news!

Right now, a discussion with Dev. team is taking place and we are expecting that we should be able to give bits and pieces on this topic starting latter half of next week so please look forward to it!
    there plans to do quests that allow them acess to new area?

quests to get emp ws relic ws, mythic ws?
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast