Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Social LS: Do you need it? :)

This LS is no longer active. Thank you for your interest. =)
    (0)
    Last edited by Zarabi; 10-09-2012 at 05:45 AM.

Character
    Daleterrence
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    (0)
    Sup Forum?

Character
    Lowengrein
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 37
    I know this thread is a bit old but is this LS still around and recruiting? ^^:
    (0)

Hopefully it's still around and recruiting. I might have to take a poke at Zarabi or Kevu tonight or this week and see if it's still happening.

I'm friendly enough I think, except when I clash with people. That's only happened once in an LS that I didn't lead or have any control over so I think I can control it (My attitude, not the LS! =D). =o I was considering starting up my own LS but considering my post to recruit people referred to myself as "tyrannical" and I couldn't bring myself to lie....yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Daleterrence View Post
    Damn Robo and his Rick Astley music!

I personally thought of Prometheus and Bob. =o Go look it up if you want. If I had to guess, it's on Youtube.
    (0)

Character
    Lowengrein
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 37
    Prometheus and Bob is a classic xD also I just joined the LS and they're still around and recruiting ^^ though Zarabi seemed surprised I found the forum post so I don't think she checks it very often ^^;
    (0)

Waah I guess i've forgot to check it yes. :/

But definately accepting people! JOIN USSSSS :3 Hehe. /smile.
    (0)

I tried to hunt you or Kevu down over the weekend, but didn't find you two in my searches. =(

I may have a WHM alt, a WHM/BST, and a fresh new player joining with me too if that's alright. =x
    (0)

Yeah its definately allright Ill write down your name now so i can start hunting for you too.

Let's see ill write down some other sackholder names too, just ask em nicely and im sure theyll look up who can travel to give u the pearl etc, just tell them i told them to do it lol XD

Umm...

Frankwhyte
    Leeeleee
    Apotheosis

Anyway Kevu is the leader n she's online about 12hrs a day, bummer if you still miss eachother's times. Idk hope to see you soon.
    (0)

Just grabbed a pearl from Frankwhyte. Actually grabbed two, one for me and one for my alt. Will be able to get the other two sson.

It's been so long since I've been in an LS that talks in LS. It's kinda refreshing.
    (0)

Character
    Korr
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 17
    Hi. I'm quite new to this game and don't know much about it. I'm originally from World of Warcraft and I've been thinking of starting anew in a different game. I made a character on this realm but am still a horrible noob. I'm very party oriented and easy to get along. If you have any room within your guild willing to help out this noob, I'll gladly join and work hard to show my appreciation. You'll find me on now and again, usually trying to get use to this new world.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast