Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Danicah
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenmore View Post
    Biggest thing most of us from Titan see shouts to sell RA/EX gear as rmt. Not saying that those doing it here are doing that but that how it was on Titan, and they died out when people stop buying. Other thing is the shouts for pay to leech, on Titan all shout exp parties were made by people leeching low lvl jobs. Some times by people wanting to us dom ops to biuld crour.
    Well sad to say the people of Titan are just gonna have learn to deal with the way things are done on Phoenix, it's been this way since I started 7.5 years ago! and it's not going to change. People need to just suck up the decision SE made and get use to the fact that both Servers are stuck with each other until SE either fixes it or until we all get so tired of not being able to do events due to being over populated on Phoenix now, that people start deleting their Char's. I'm sorry but 5000+ on one server at any given time is too much. No zone in FFXI is able to handle that many logged in at one time. It's pretty bad they have to send out System Messages asking people to leave certain areas! I don't see myself playing this game very long if this problem continues there's no need to play a game when you can no longer enjoy the content of it. Sorry but standing in Abyssea waiting 60 mins of the 120 you start with in order to pop just one NM is just messed up! Sorry SE but these server merges were a bad idea!!!!!!! Not only is screwing up the Market but it's killing the event shells that were already fighting against each other to get the items we all want, Phoenix was already a large server adding more to it was the worst idea ever! No offense meant to the people from Titan.
    (2)

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    PVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPPVPVPVPVP.

P.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3