Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninian View Post
    Yell is another thing. Being in Windy is nice, but if I want to see what's going on, I have to go to Port Jeuno. Perhaps if they made a world-wide chat channel? Or make it so all cities can see yells? That'd help a lot too.
    http://www.ffxiah.com/shouts

No need to have to go to PJ to see what ppl are shouting, just use that page and it auto-refreshes every minute
    (2)
    As I stand looking out from my mog house window, I reminisce about the old days and the many ups and downs of my adventures throughout Vana'diel.

It is then that I know achievement.

That FFXIAH feature is very nice. I use to keep it open on my laptop while I play console games in my living room.

It would however still be pretty nice to have an in-game feature that did something similar.

Furthermore, the ffxiah shouts page often does have a significant delay. If you got unlucky, someone else could have asked to join the shout for the item you wanted before the shout even popped up on ffxiah.

I've had a shout appear in-game about 10 seconds before the website updated, and it still didn't get included until the update after that again, over a minute later.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mirage; 10-26-2011 at 08:37 AM.

Character
    Zirael
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    How about: allowing all bazaar-only items to be sold on AH, like Dynamis Currency, Alexandrite, Ancient Bestcoins, Heavy Metal, Devious Dice and Silver Mirrors etc?
    How about: doubling or tripling the amount of items one can put on AH?
    How about: doubling or tripling the amount of time an item is up on auction?
    How about: implementing global shout channel?
    How about: putting Porter Moogle and Auction House directly in one's Mog House?
    How about: fixing NPC placements as proposed above?

Cure the disease (bad game interface) instead of killing the convenience hubs like Whitegate or Port Jeuno. Where would you like players to go, Rolanberry Fields again?
    On the other hand, just after my server merged with Cait Sith, there were some congestion issuses for a month or so, after that people either quit the game or moved servers (I'm not sure which solution was more popular) and now it's fine. Ideas like forcing people to gather in one place to /shout or to bazaar their junk and then penalizing them for doing so will just bleed you more subscriptions than now.
    Add to that ignoring calls for non-retarded payment options or fixes of gameplay issues (current one being Voidwatch loot system etc) and you'll brew yourselves a bitter cup of tea indeed.
    (9)

Character
    Crocker
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Adding /yell, invites, and a seal/crest npc (beastmen/kindred) to all main cities would be the right move.

Bazaar taxes and breaking the Auction House is NOT the solution!
    (4)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    seriously though, please translate this post by mochi
    (0)

Character
    Leonien
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 90
    Bring back Rolan-Mart. A convient place for all your shopping needs
    (0)

Character
    Quetzacoatl
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Wow, Uh...I thought the congestion had let up just good enough while still being a popular zone, but seriously?

in before everyone migrates to Ru'Lude Gardens
    (1)

Character
    Winrie
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    abyssea npcs and a magian moogle set in whitegate, problem solved.
    (2)

Character
    Brayenn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 95
    I think a better solution would be to just move synergy furnace from port, and move them back to lower or upper jeuno.

Additionally you need to keep in mind anywhere the Abyssea and Voidwalker NPC are the players will flock to them, as these are the means of travel most players use now. Seems silly to add inconveniences just to try and scare people away from a zone.

Personally i have to live in lower jeuno as porter moogle is there
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayoyama View Post
    http://www.ffxiah.com/shouts

No need to have to go to PJ to see what ppl are shouting, just use that page and it auto-refreshes every minute
    That page has done more to get me out of Port Jeuno than anything the devs could cook up.
    (3)

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast