Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

ranger needs a new 2hr

post some ideas in this thread since the lame excuse of a 2hr "Eagle Eye Shot" is easily outdamaged by higher level weaponskills
    (4)

Character
    Feliciaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 90
    Flurry Shot - For the next 30 seconds your ranged attacks will fire in the form of Barrage.

30 seconds of a barrage that last longer then 1 shot. Who needs DRK or MNK to zerg when you have a RNG? ^^
    (0)

I liked my idea for the new 2hrs thread.

Blackout - Fires every single arrow in your ammo slot at one opponent. Enmity is reset for the RNG.
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Alkalinehoe View Post
    I liked my idea for the new 2hrs thread.

Blackout - Fires every single arrow in your ammo slot at one opponent. Enmity is reset for the RNG.
    Are you *** insane? You realise that would do 20-30k damage. Don't you think it's maybe a little overpowered?
    (1)
    Last edited by Melodicya; 05-10-2011 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Content was edited by Moderator due to violation of Forum Guidelines.

well, Not sure really for a new 2hour so much as adding some more JA's as well...

couple ideas i have in mind for that would be
    -a ranged attack that stuns the target
    -an ability to increase movement speed for a short duration while also increasing Evasion or -mdt.(every game with a ranger class has this but ff.)
    -TRAPS (this is mentioned in another topic, but the idea of a trapper is very intriguing. esp if the traps were to add debuffs like blind/poison/slow/gravity)
    -an ability that either heals you or removes a status ailment (rng is a master of the wild, removing ailments should be natural to them)
    -an ability that can add an element to your arrow attacks. Such as Flame Arrow but actually being fire dmg and every shot for the duration being fire dmg on ur arrow. Hits for 200, addition dmg 25. for example.

again, I'm not really sure what you could do to replace EES, Enhance its dmg or lower it to a standard JA. I think these abilities i mentioned would also be great for just JA's. for EES replacement I really don't feel DMG is the way to go. Everything else does damage so why not make a sustained effect or enfeeble.. or both?

no name...
    ~for 30 seconds all projectiles will inflict, poison/slow/bind/bio/blind/paralyze/slow/gravity/defense down/attack down/accuracy down

sorry is best i got atm...
    (0)

Character
    Fyreus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 98
    Quad damage with no level correction please! If not, 100% recycle with berserk so my cp (hope this gets an update) arrow can go to work
    (0)

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    jesus just unnerf rng already so the emo stops
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    Are you batshit insane? You realise that would do 20-30k damage. Don't you think it's maybe a little overpowered?
    Nothing wrong with an instakill button every 2 hrs lol.
    I think they should make it: Fires every arrow in your ammo slot but with barrage type calculation (once a miss occurs it stops firing). So there would be a 0.006 chance they'd all hit but it would be fabulous.
    (1)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Character
    Mystina
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirabelle View Post
    Nothing wrong with an instakill button every 2 hrs lol.
    I think they should make it: Fires every arrow in your ammo slot but with barrage type calculation (once a miss occurs it stops firing). So there would be a 0.006 chance they'd all hit but it would be fabulous.
    Or you know..just don't do something that insanly overpowerd..

May as well just give them a 2 hour that shoots a "death" arrow that won't be broken at all, nope.

If people are going to TRY to come up with an idea, let's try to make it more realistic and not retarded.

We already have to many bandwagon jobs like MNK and NIN as of late, last thing i want to see is everyone and there mother trying to level rng for some stupid death shot 2 hour idea.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    Are you batshit insane? You realise that would do 20-30k damage. Don't you think it's maybe a little overpowered?
    With NMs having higher HP 20-30k isn't that broken. Especially for a 2hr ability.
    (2)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast