Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Sirlancealot
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 95
    Well at least It's telling you that there is a payment issue. I just get you don't have a content ID when I hit play, and won't let me verify ID without verifying the payment information which errors out.
    (0)

Player
    /shout Dev Can I Have It? Reward: You can have this

Maintance to alieviate this is schedualed for when ? Seeing that this problem has been in the technical support department since at least 9am pst, isn't that ample time to give player's/members who support this system regardless of the horrible billing system, an answer of some kind, a time table of expectancy. Ugg

I mean we are all talking about paying for the month that we didnt have to pay for wth is going on.

If my membership is not value'ed enough for a response to this matter, i ask myself why stick around.
    (0)

Character
    Morgantis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    IT just worked for me on both my ps2 and 360 i think they fixed it try it now ~
    (0)

Character
    Atigevomega
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    ok well mine worked via PS2 however it now said i OWED for the month.... and i had to pay. Ill be taking care of this tomorrow along with the wifes account apparently. IDK what changed or if thats just a PS2 error or what but im in.
    (0)

Fixed the issue now aparently.
    (0)

Cerelyn is correct. We were experiencing technical difficulties with the PlayOnline registration servers, which was causing this problem. However the problem has been identified, and resolved. For further details, please refer to the official announcement on the PlayOnline website.

The official announcement can be found at this link:
    Registration Server Recovery (May 2)
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3