Character
    Aodecant
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

A synthesis recipe we all would love

Could someone please forward a humble request to the dev team:

I think I'm not the only one who would love to see a recipe added to make our own wasabi. While I am not a cook, I know that it would be very much appreciated, and would make sushi a much more attractive synth since it has been decreasing in profitability as of late.

If anyone else thinks this is a good idea, now is the time to speak up!
    (4)

Character
    Limecat
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I am a Lv100 cook and have wanted that for a long time. Right now, when I fish up Dil and Black Sole I just NPC them because I can't be bothered with the time involved in sushi-izing them when I can hock the fish and still make about half the profit. Heck, I can make more money with the naked fish on the AH assuming I can get buyers. The sushi does still move fast, but eh. If I could synth my own wasabi though and get it down to maybe 600~ gil per with HQing... well, that'd be a much different story.

Since you aren't a cook though, what prompted you to be concerned about this? Is sushi becoming rare on your server?
    (0)

Character
    Aodecant
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    My g/f is a cook and I'm a fisherman lol
    (0)

Character
    Morgantis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    just buy the wasabi from npc in lower jueno in the tenshido. And i dont see cooking losing profit realy I personaly am one those people with mutiple crafts on mules and morg is ~ 100 himself and since cooking is a perishable I still make money off it. Other crafts I have issues with if it isnt a perishable or used in a quest or something or ammo etc.
    So here is my
    I would love to see the tenshido price of wasabi to go down ~.* (even with max tensido fame <3 joo SE) and other npc items bout stuff from cooking
    (0)

Character
    Woolie
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 30
    well not sure about them servers but on ours my friend is always complaining that the wasabi always sold out of teshendo ... people camp it here lol

i think a recipe would be good for the cooks
    (0)

Character
    Morgantis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHeart View Post
    well not sure about them servers but on ours my friend is always complaining that the wasabi always sold out of teshendo ... people camp it here lol
    I think all of us cooks at one time camped that npc it refills each vandiel day I think~
    (0)

Character
    Bubeeky
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 92
    I totally agree...they should have a recipe for wasabi, the 2k per jar price kills me whenever I make sushi, and makes it really unattractive to make as a synth.

btw, hai Invader!
    (0)
    Love life, dare to dream, and LIVE ON PURPOSE!
    Also make sure to beat up any evil elvaans along the way, as we all know tarus are the ultimate race.

Character
    Aodecant
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubeeky View Post
    ... btw, hai Invader!
    Heya bube! ^^ A dev should comment on this old thread and tell us that its in the works
    (0)

Character
    Sturg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 90
    People have been asking about new gardening "recipies" as well, I don't see why this wouldn't fit right in. Could grow wasabi then take a wind crystal to the plant and poof Ground Wasabi. Just as long as it's not only grown. >.>
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Wasabi related recipes would be:
    Gardening: Wildgrass Seeds + Water Crystal, resulting in 1-3 wasabi roots
    Harvesting: Rare drop from harvesting points in Wajaom Woodlands, Bhaflau Thickets and Caedarva Mire.
    Cooking (skill 60): Wasabi Root + Wind Crystal, resulting in 3-12 ground wasabi.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast