Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Any chance we'll get new crafting recipes?

I don't have any plans to do the last step on my shield (woodworking) because it doesn't seem like we'll get anything new for motivation. I originally picked it up for making arrows but it seems like this portion of the game really has fallen off.

Is there any plans to continue crafting recipes in the next several years?
    (2)
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Other than synergies for new vanity items? Probably not.
    (0)

Character
    Zenion
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Other than synergies for new vanity items? Probably not.
    You know what I'd love to see, if that's the only new crafting we'll get? Level 81 - 100 synergy recipes that take old things and make them into new cosmetic stuff. Synergize a whole set of Homam armor, get an Omega statue? That would be cool, and it would make Synergy feel less... unfinished.

Wishful thinking though.
    (2)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenion View Post
    You know what I'd love to see, if that's the only new crafting we'll get? Level 81 - 100 synergy recipes that take old things and make them into new cosmetic stuff. Synergize a whole set of Homam armor, get an Omega statue? That would be cool, and it would make Synergy feel less... unfinished.

Wishful thinking though.
    I love this idea. I'd love to get Synergy to 100 AND please god, let me replace my poor choices for Trainings at the NPC. Once you set them, you cannot change them!

Also, yes, I agree with OP, we should have more food options for MAB, maybe added effects, like "Blaze spikes" or "Enwater"?
    (1)
    私の言葉に悪意があるとは考えないでください。
    Please do not consider my words to be malicious.

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    I love this idea. I'd love to get Synergy to 100 AND please god, let me replace my poor choices for Trainings at the NPC. Once you set them, you cannot change them!

Also, yes, I agree with OP, we should have more food options for MAB, maybe added effects, like "Blaze spikes" or "Enwater"?
    I'd like food that gives much more higher stats than normal, even if it requires rarer ingredients and/or fish. They could of had alternate ideas to make more use of the Goblin/Orc/Yagudo/Quadav Offering and have their own branching set of recipes as they're only use for 1 recipe on completed cooking shield which is really disappointing (same said for Marine Stewpot for Stage 3 Shield). It's unfortunate that we're already long past those opportunities since they made watered down limited-time seasonal foods. All those ideas we posted for new mix of stat food combos from inspiration gone down Rala Waterways
    (1)